I gotta be honest..

Jetfan13

this bickering between sites is borish..I enjoy both and will continue to frequent both but this one is already starting to sound like a 3rd grade girls class pointing fingers..just my opinion for what it is worth, but DK, now you are threatening Sean? come on people

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not threatening him at all? are you smoking crack?

Im just going to make a problem or two for him. He wont be harmed.

no offense, but your in the wrong place to say that here. this is where the misfits who he shunned away are.

wrong again, its only that you are only welcome here, not that other aren't..one thing brother, if you make threats you shouldn't put them in writing on a public domain..I thought you were smarter the that

again, who is making threats? im with this site now, and we are in competition. soon enough, max will have those press passes. thats business.

wrong again, its only that you are only welcome here, not that other aren't..one thing brother, if you make threats you shouldn't put them in writing on a public domain..I thought you were smarter the that

my mistake, I took "I will make problems for him" as a threat...carry on

no no no jetfan13, i am dumb but not that dumb.

he will get some problems though. ones that wont harm him physically. he already has problems, his site is falling apart and those who want no part of it have to lose resoect for him.

that is sad

no no no jetfan13, i am dumb but not that dumb.

he will get some problems though. ones that wont harm him physically. he already has problems, his site is falling apart and those who want no part of it have to lose resoect for him.

that is sad

I get your frustration DK.....but you sound like a three year old girl :lol::lol: . Get over it dude, it's just a message board. Anyway, just about all the good football minds have moved over HERE now, so whats the loss?

Pick up the phone and return my call. How are you feeling??? How'd it go today?

Everything came out alright. Kinda groggy and stiff, but the dog jumps on me every now and then to keep me honest. I'll meander upstairs for the telly later. Thanks for asking. BTW, who is "Cold Sore." Dat some funny sh*t.

Everything came out alright. Kinda groggy and stiff, but the dog jumps on me every now and then to keep me honest. I'll meander upstairs for the telly later. Thanks for asking. BTW, who is "Cold Sore." Dat some funny sh*t.

what happen Tom?

Hernia Op. Had it for a while and decided to get it done so I could get more serious at the gym. Peeing was real complicated the first time. Very dizzy from the drugs. Feeling better as times goes on.

ouch..well its good you had it taken care of but I don't envy you (except for the good drugs you pros get lol)

It's only a silly message board. No reason for the drama. When the season rolls back around we can meet up for a brew before the games and soothe the egos. Things tend to get solved easier face to face. Let's try and chill before then.

Holla. Come on, guys. Enjoy both boards. As Warfish pointed out, both have their strengths and weaknesses. Sooth works hard on that board and he has a great product. Max, tommcabe and I are jackasses who work hard on this board, and we hope to make it hoppin' soon. Let's keep the bickering elsewhere. We're past the "venting" stage and should just try to focus on having fun talking about football.

And T-Mac is too large a man to piss off. We should all buy him many beers.

[

Holla. Come on, guys. Enjoy both boards. As Warfish pointed out, both have their strengths and weaknesses. Sooth works hard on that board and he has a great product. Max, tommcabe and I are jackasses who work hard on this board, and we hope to make it hoppin' soon. Let's keep the bickering elsewhere. We're past the "venting" stage and should just try to focus on having fun talking about football.

now if there was some indigo everyone would be happy :)

Archived