I gotta be honest..

Jetfan13

Would you settle for some Indigo Girls, you folksy lesbian?

Indigo%20Girls%20B.jpg

love the indigo girls .... here is one of my favorites...

THREE HITS

Three hits to the heart son

And it's poetry in motion.

One could send you down the river

Three's a strange way to be delivered.

Would you trade your words for freedom?

That's a barter for a blind man

Three hits to the heart son,

Are you leveed like a treasure?

Only words can help me find you.

And this world's a fickle measure,

I will painfully remind you.

From a wise man to your red hand

You lay covered in our best sins.

Well I dream you constant stranger

With your best bloods and your anger

You say mother do you claim me?

My beloved do you blame me?

Well the first two might release you

But the last one sings in me son

And it's poetry in motion

And the last one sings in me

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only a silly message board. No reason for the drama. When the season rolls back around we can meet up for a brew before the games and soothe the egos. Things tend to get solved easier face to face. Let's try and chill before then.

id rather drink the piss out of my mothers beef curtains before id share a beer with that homo. hes a serb to me now that guy

id rather drink the piss out of my mothers beef curtains before id share a beer with that homo. hes a serb to me now that guy

Dont you think you are over reacting???? maybe Not. I was devastated when I was banned from JI. I was thrilled when I returned.

jetman i am not making a board war. the fact is that i was sent packing i didnt do anything. i am pissed today and so im venting

what are you his lackey? :o a guy in your position shouldnt even comment on this topic. it doesnt serve any purpose

First of all I am Gameface. Second, Dissing Sean isnt going to help mend fences. That should be everyones goal at this time.

Another point, earlier you implied that you intend to call the Jets claiming to be from JI in hopes of them revoking the sites credentials site.

Even threatening to do something like that is classless. besides, there are many who enjoy the training camp reporting etc. Would really want to deprive others of being able to read those reports and enjoy the practice photos?

First of all I am Gameface. Second, Dissing Sean isnt going to help mend fences. That should be everyones goal at this time.

Another point, earlier you implied that you intend to call the Jets claiming to be from JI in hopes of them revoking the sites credentials site.

Even threatening to do something like that is classless. besides, there are many who enjoy the training camp reporting etc. Would really want to deprive others of being able to read those reports and enjoy the practice photos?

you can tell sean that i wont be bothering his business. i said that in the heat of passion. he can sleep tight

god knows i have the spare time to do it, but i am also ....lucky for him....a lazy mother****er.

as far as mending fences, save it GAMEFACE.

He should reinstate me, after readin everything here, which i know now, he reads EVRY word. He should reinstate me, and ill see it as an act of goodwill to not use his email for that purpose.

the thing is, it aint gonna happen.

and whats more, he friggin lied to me in emails when i was trying to be a diplomat and patch up everything between him tom and sean. i told him a few nice words through me and everything can be back to normal. i did this for the sake of ji.com HIS site because it was NO FUN without with everone divided. I offered to relay a message and he flat out told me to forget about it. he didnt need any more drama.

then, i told him that tom and max are hurt because they think their isp addy was banned and he said that nonsense and that tom and max were delusional, and now my ip is somehow banned.

listen in the end, sooth isnt the worst guy in the world but cut out the blind defense of him as if he is without fault

you can tell sean that i wont be bothering his business. i said that in the heat of passion. he can sleep tight

god knows i have the spare time to do it, but i am also ....lucky for him....a lazy mother****er.

as far as mending fences, save it GAMEFACE.

He should reinstate me, after readin everything here, which i know now, he reads EVRY word. He should reinstate me, and ill see it as an act of goodwill to not use his email for that purpose.

the thing is, it aint gonna happen.

and whats more, he friggin lied to me in emails when i was trying to be a diplomat and patch up everything between him tom and sean. i told him a few nice words through me and everything can be back to normal. i did this for the sake of ji.com HIS site because it was NO FUN without with everone divided. I offered to relay a message and he flat out told me to forget about it. he didnt need any more drama.

then, i told him that tom and max are hurt because they think their isp addy was banned and he said that nonsense and that tom and max were delusional, and now my ip is somehow banned.

listen in the end, sooth isnt the worst guy in the world but cut out the blind defense of him as if he is without fault

This whole thing still all goes back to GGG posting one of the most insulting threads I ever read.

This whole thing still all goes back to GGG posting one of the most insulting threads I ever read.

I guess you missed the one where Sooth called you a drunken idiot and said he hoped you'd still come to 16-H so Randy wouldn't lose his grill-cleaning boy.

Oh, that's right. You were banned at the time.

I guess you missed the one where Sooth called you a drunken idiot and said he hoped you'd still come to 16-H so Randy wouldn't lose his grill-cleaning boy.

I remember that.

You got slayed on that thread.

I was once a drunken slob at 16H. When one is drunk they act like idiots. As unkind as those remarks were, they were very true.

They were also a response to insults I was posting at gg.com

Damn!

Jetman, listen. You can bash Max and I all you want, but leave GGG out of this. I have never met GGG and Max has met her twice. We didn't leave because of GGG, we left because our posts were getting deleted and, as shakin ADMITTED to us in his thread earlier, Sooth ws deleting them because he was afraid of losing his press passes. You know what? That's cool. That's his site, and his prerogative, so we left.

Whatever GGG's deal with Sean was, I have no idea. All I know is that the writing was on the wall that Sooth wanted me and Max G-O-N-E, so we left. It's that simple. Bitching about GGG is just wrong, my man. If you have issues with her or her post, I suggest you take it up with Sean, because he left it open. And another thing, B. Your blind faith is impressive, in a deranged way, but before you declare Sean the innocent little lamb in all of this, I suggest you think that whole position over.

I was once a drunken slob at 16H. When one is drunk they act like idiots. As unkind as those remarks were, they were very true.

They were also a response to insults I was posting at gg.com

Geez Jetman he's got you sounding like a Stepford wife of JI. Like it or not, alot of what has happened over the last few months has to do with the leadership. He chose to formalize and thus sterilize the site for the sake of press passes. Quite frankly, there was no inside info coming from JI that I couldn't get from any old sports media outlet. I understand that it is cool to have press passes and meet players and walk through the locker room and honestly I envy that. But he did that at the cost of his forum, and alot of us don't like what it has become. We have every right to complain and voice our opinions because we are jaded about the whole thing. 2 years ago it was the greatest friggin website out there. Now it is a watered down amusement park for children to post mick drafts and ridiculous football trade ideas. It is out of control, and he allowed that. We made the conscious decision to move on to a forum that reminds us of what we loved about JI, nd he has been banning us left and right for doing so. I haven't been banned yet, but I have suspicions that it won't be long, based on what I've seen so far. Claerly I nor any of us bring the quality of an arsenal1989 or jetman55 and their 5 million "whadda ya think of this trade" threads. :roll:

what was posted???

She questioned the fact of the site going down all the time which she was annoyed with, and asked people about gg.com if I recall. It certainly wasn't the first time gg.com was mentioned at JI, but definately the first that I've seen someone banned for it.

I think anbody bad mouthing GGG should get banned here. That's horsesh*t and i won't stand for it.

You come in peace bearing insults for GGG?

Smizz, I don't think jetman is insulting her, per se. I just think he has his facts messed up, and as a result, his assertions are screwy.

How he drew the conclusion that because GGG was sarcastic in a thread asking Sean if GG.com was more reliable, that somehow that caused Max and I to leave. If it was that simple and that easy, we would have left a long time ago. The fact is that Sean used that thread to finally man up and tell Max and I that he didn't want us around (calling us "flunkies"), as if it wasn't obvious.

My opinion is that jetman has a bug in his ear, and he's letting his loyalty substitute for reason. I've always been cool with jetman and he's always been straight up with me, so I'm definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully, as Jumba suggested, some day we'll all get together and have a drink.

And then he can clean my grill. :lol::lol: J/K!

what was posted???

She questioned the fact of the site going down all the time which she was annoyed with, and asked people about gg.com if I recall. It certainly wasn't the first time gg.com was mentioned at JI, but definately the first that I've seen someone banned for it.

GGG was not banned for that. She cried then took her ball and went home. She is a 45 year old who acts like a 13 year old.

She started a thread about ggcom being better. Sooth told her if she is unhappy there to feel free to leave.

She and others were banned for abusing the pm system to tell others about this site.

She and others were banned for abusing the pm system to tell others about this site.

Tell me exactly how this site threatens JI in any way?

GGG was not banned for that. She cried then took her ball and went home. She is a 45 year old who acts like a 13 year old.

Really?? Then why is J*tg*rl still around? Not only is she older and a bigger child but she is also a trouble maker and a backstabbing liar,Who e-mail bombed me.

She questioned the fact of the site going down all the time which she was annoyed with, and asked people about gg.com if I recall. It certainly wasn't the first time gg.com was mentioned at JI, but definately the first that I've seen someone banned for it

She started a thread about ggcom being better. Sooth told her if she is unhappy there to feel free to leave.

Dude, I get the feeling that you want to get run. I know that when it happens, you'll sprint back to Sean and kiss his balls and tell him "Haha Sean, I got banned at JN for defending you!" Then Sean will pat you on the head, give you a scooby snack and make you feel like a big-timer. Is that what you really want? You know what that's called, jetman? That's called being a freaking toady. You want that?

Dude, I get the feeling that you want to get run. I know that when it happens, you'll sprint back to Sean and kiss his balls and tell him "Haha Sean, I got banned at JN for defending you!" Then Sean will pat you on the head, give you a scooby snack and make you feel like a big-timer. Is that what you really want? You know what that's called, jetman? That's called being a freaking toady. You want that?

Like I said, the Stepford wife of JI :roll: I still want an answer Jetman, how does this site threaten JI so much that he has to ban people for letting each oother know about it??

Archived