I gotta be honest..

Jetfan13

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can honestly tell you that when Max and I spend ZERO seconds per day thinking about JI until someone comes in here to vent, then we just ask them to chill, and we move on. It's unfortunate that some people see this as us vs. them. Jetman, does this site even resemble JI at all? We don't even consider ourselves in the same genre. Hell, we encourage people to check out both sites. Please do! We're Jets fans, for chrissakes! Who gives a sh*t who your favorite website is? Honestly. The only rule here is, have a good time. Jesus.

I can honestly tell you that when Max and I spend ZERO seconds per day thinking about JI until someone comes in here to vent, then we just ask them to chill, and we move on. It's unfortunate that some people see this as us vs. them. Jetman, does this site even resemble JI at all? We don't even consider ourselves in the same genre. Hell, we encourage people to check out both sites. Please do! We're Jets fans, for chrissakes! Who gives a Sh#t who your favorite website is? Honestly. The only rule here is, have a good time. Jesus.

EXCELLENT POINT ...THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT

Like I said, the Stepford wife of JI :roll: I still want an answer Jetman, how does this site threaten JI so much that he has to ban people for letting each oother know about it??

Its not about threatening, its about respect.

I am a Re/Max Realtor, should I walk into a Weichert Office to solicit business?

She questioned the fact of the site going down all the time which she was annoyed with, and asked people about gg.com if I recall. It certainly wasn't the first time gg.com was mentioned at JI, but definately the first that I've seen someone banned for it.

GGG was not banned for that. She cried then took her ball and went home. She is a 45 year old who acts like a 13 year old.

She started a thread about ggcom being better. Sooth told her if she is unhappy there to feel free to leave.

She and others were banned for abusing the pm system to tell others about this site.

FOR THE RECORD ...HE DID BLOCK her IP ADDRESS so get the FACTS STRAIGHT..FACTS just the FACTS!

but then reinstated her. so nah nah nah nah nah :P

I am a Re/Max Realtor, should I walk into a Weichert Office to solicit business?

ABSOLUTELY...Like a broker never tried to recruit you? $$$hit

Come back in the morning when GGG is here to defend herself....AN SPEAK THE TRUTH! :wink: that is between 8am-5pm :lol:

She is a 45 year old who acts like a 13 year old.

she looks great for her age

I agree She is hot and i know i say that about all the ladies but GGG is a hottie with an amazing smile.

If i wasn't married id try to get with her.

Jetman, if you think we have 148 posters because of PM's, that's a little nuts, no? How about this little factoid? Every time Sean bans someone over there, we get 10 more posters over here. Them's the facts, Jack. We asked people to just check us out, YOU'RE the ones who make it hard to go back. Just relax and have a good time.

No. It's about apples and oranges. Jetnation is nothing like JI at all. We post here for the freedom to do and say what we are NOT ALLOWED to at JI. Since we are looking for a more adult atmosphere with less kids and more laid back posts, we come here. Sooth is the one who banned the exact type of conversation that goes on here. Since he banned that, comparing these 2 sites makes no sense. Thus it is nothing close to Weichert vs Remaxx at all. It's more like Sing Sing vs the Bahamas. Sooth is banning Jetnation members at JI for trying to tell them that there is a place that allows them to communicate amongst each other in the same manner that we once could years ago at JI, but can't now. Since JI doesn't allow it, they should be thrilled that there is a place to satsfy their members without having to be responsible for the content. They should be thrilled this forum is available and could have made the effort to 'unofficially' team up with JetNation. Instead he chose to be childish, which is why there is so much negative speak of JI.

Laid back....

With my mind on my money and my money on my mind...

Not that i gots me sum segrams gin,everybody got they cup but they ain't chipped in..

Now this type of sh*t happenes all the time...you gotta get yours before i gotta get mines

YOUR HOT...if your did not take that VOW..till death do you PART...I would be all over you like a CHEAP SUIT,,I mean Armini suit :oops:

Well I appreciate the thoughts Bren..........even though Smizzy upset me a little, i thought I was metrosexual enough for him.

Sorry Smizz, but Bren is MUCH hotter.

Well I appreciate the thoughts Bren..........even though Smizzy upset me a little, i thought I was metrosexual enough for him.

Sorry Smizz, but Bren is MUCH hotter.

She is much hotter but when it all boils down ,you like testies.

Archived