I gotta be honest..

Jetfan13

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

know what..TS & Max got their wish...THIS IS FUN!!!!!!!

Al:

Why would you say that this is "My Wish"? Seriously please explain that to me.

Jetman is the one who is stirring the pot here. Er, I mean GAMEFACE. Funny how GAMEFACE and JETMAN both use the same email address though.

Al:

I just meant that the idea of the board was to have fun without cursing & nudity & that I am having fun...didn't mean anything derogatory by it..

Al:

I just meant that the idea of the board was to have fun without cursing & nudity & that I am having fun...didn't mean anything derogatory by it..

Gotcha.

Funny how Gameface and Jetman67 both:

1. Work for Remax

2. Got banned by JI

3. Got reinstated by JI

Certainly they must know each other?

As far as I know, Gameface isn't hiding the fact that he's Jetman on the other board. He and I have exchanged PMs here.

As far as I know, Gameface isn't hiding the fact that he's Jetman on the other board. He and I have exchanged PMs here.

Oh okay, I saw him ask a few times Who is Jetman and he said he didn't know what the skipper hat meant.

Oh okay, I saw him ask a few times Who is Jetman and he said he didn't know what the skipper hat meant.

It would be just like Jetman to play a game like that.

HEY, JETMAN! You're OUTED, buddy! Now, peel your lips off Sean's butt and just have some fun here. Aight?

C'mon people - Corky means no harm.

Speaking of harm, what gives Moderator people??? Bob gets a "Living Legend" :roll: title? There are other worthy posters here. Posters that write some quality stuff. This is an outrage....and clearly prejudicial. :P

Speaking of harm, what gives Moderator people??? Bob gets a "Living Legend" :roll: title? There are other worthy posters here. Posters that write some quality stuff. This is an outrage....and clearly prejudicial. :P

Bob and Tom worked out some kind of side deal. Tom cuts deals with everyone in exchange for "personal favors".

Feel free to PM him and see what you can work out yourself.

I'm pretty sure that "Chowda Guzzlin' Harpie" is available.

First of all, I don't like it. Bob's isn't derogatory, why should mine be? I've never done evil deeds like delete posts, edit posts or abuse power....nope, never.

Second, I don't know what a Harpie is.

Third, forget it. It's over. I lose. You geeks win. Hooray for you - :roll:

First of all, I don't like it. Bob's isn't derogatory, why should mine be? I've never done evil deeds like delete posts, edit posts or abuse power....nope, never.

Second, I don't know what a Harpie is.

Third, forget it. It's over. I lose. You geeks win. Hooray for you - :roll:

What title did you want? I can "bring it up" at the next board meeting.

Then we will talk about your title.

awww.... poor baby... looks like someone is pouting a bit :lol:

Damn Ladies. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. We here at www.jetnation.com LOVE CAT FIGHTS.

Please continue. GG I think you were about to comment on Garb's blouse.

Garb I got that PM about GG's shoes. You should really just post that here.

Cat fight, cat fight, cat fight!!!

:lol: Damn, that sounds like one of the lines a perverted school teacher would use on one of her pre-teen students.

in your dreams garb. would you please fantasizing about me .... ans stop sending me those completed worksheets... i get it you can do fractions...move on please ..i am not interested... :lol:

hows that max? LOL

in your dreams garb. would you please fantasizing about me .... ans stop sending me those completed worksheets... i get it you can do fractions...move on please ..i am not interested... :lol:

hows that max? LOL

Wow - no problem! I walk on the right side of the street at all times, no jaywalking here...yikes. :shock:

However, I hear that Flatsie Patsie (the Jest fan in disguise) sure does want to meet you! :wink: P.s. -she (it) loves Poker - see, you two have something in common already!

so, Bumblelina, good luck with that....and no, no details please.

Seriously though - I work with a gentlemen that has a PHd in Mathematics from MIT. Sometimes I'll be attending a meeting in a conference room that he was just in. The walls are covered with formulas that not even Will Hunting could decipher. Me? They give me a headache.

Wow - no problem! I walk on the right side of the street at all times, no jaywalking here...yikes. :shock:

However, I hear that Flatsie Patsie (the Jest fan in disguise) sure does want to meet you! :wink: P.s. -she (it) loves Poker - see, you two have something in common already!

Seriously though - I work with a gentlemen that has a PHd in Mathematics from MIT. Sometimes I'll be attending a meeting in a conference room that he was just in. The walls are covered with formulas that not even Will Hunting could decipher. Me? They give me a headache.

The TV Guide crossword gives you a headache, Garboogulah. :lol:

how comes that doesnt surprise me... are you still reading the magic tree house book series..those chapter books without pictures can be so confusing fur you, i know..LOL

seriously.. when i was in grad school ... some of my profs were that type... kind of scary.... no wonder i didn't last till the end...being multi dimentional and all.. ;)

seriously.. when i was in grad school ... some of my profs were that type... kind of scary.... no wonder i didn't last till the end...being multi dimentional and all.. ;)

Holy TomShane what a bad plug that was.

One time in grad school.

Oh muffy, do tell...

how comes that doesnt surprise me... are you still reading the magic tree house book series..those chapter books without pictures can be so confusing fur you, i know..LOL

"how comes?" Oh, I get it. You think this urban, hussy kind of language will give you street cred, right? :lol: - and endear you to Flatsie Patsie. Hey, I can't imagine a better coupling. FLATSIE Patsie and Boobelina.... :lol:

Hey - at least you went to grad school. I've been thinking about it since undergad - a looooooonng time ago. Guess I'm not going! :lol:

undergad? How comes you didn't go to gad? :roll:

"how comes?" Oh, I get it. You think this urban, hussy kind of language will give you street cred, right? :lol: - and endear you to Flatsie Patsie. Hey, I can't imagine a better coupling. FLATSIE Patsie and Boobelina.... :lol:

Hey - at least you went to grad school. I've been thinking about it since undergad - a looooooonng time ago. Guess I'm not going! :lol:

Holy TomShane what a bad plug that was.

One time in grad school.

Oh muffy, do tell...

no muffy's in grad school... only gladys and poindexter..LOL not quite as exciting now is it max.. :lol:

Archived