It's So Friggin Hot Down Here Right Now That....

SoFlaJets

You almost can't even stand to finish smoking a whole cigarette outside YECCHH...this is the time of year we go into vampire mode-try to avaoid going out at all during the day-wait until after sunset

It wasn't that long ago that you and 13 were thumbing your noses at us, when it was 80 down there while it was 40 in NY. It happens to be a hot but nice day up here today. :)

You almost can't even stand to finish smoking a whole cigarette outside YECCHH...this is the time of year we go into vampire mode-try to avaoid going out at all during the day-wait until after sunset

I know what you mean...you need a damn iron lung to breath. I pity the guys that have to work outdoors...

It wasn't that long ago that you and 13 were thumbing your noses at us, when it was 80 down there while it was 40 in NY. It happens to be a hot but nice day up here today. :)

and when another hurricane comes ripping through here and you guys all are sitting in your shady breezeways in the northeast wondering online..."hey whatever HAPPENED to some of the Florida posters anyway?" don't worry DNA we pay, we pay

and when another hurricane comes ripping through here and you guys all are sitting in your shady breezeways in the northeast wondering online..."hey whatever HAPPENED to some of the Florida posters anyway?" don't worry DNA we pay, we pay

Yeah, but before that we all have a great laugh at Kotite's screaming whenever a hurricane gets within 500 miles of him.

No active hurricanes, are there?

Well?

We're always keeping an eye on the west coast of Africa this time of year PDM in fact I just looked and my daughter said there's one we have to be watchful of..I hate those friggin things

Nothing like a Hurricane party here in Tampa baby! We smoke as many blunts as possible knowing that each and every puff may be the last puff on the magic wond... Scary times.

Hurricane parties used to be big down in South Florida too DWC-until Andrew came rolling through after that nobody takes any chances or takes them too lightly anymore

Archived