PFT- Why Vince Young was suspended by the Titans

Kentucky Jet

YOUNG LEFT TITANS' HOTEL WITHOUT PERMISSION by Michael David Smith

Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that the rules violation that got Titans quarterback Vince Young benched for Saturday night's preseason opener had to do with staying at home, rather than at the team hotel, Friday night.

According to Wyatt, Young broke curfew by spending Friday night at home instead of at the hotel where the Titans stay during training camp. Players with less than four years' experience are required to stay at the hotel. Young is in his second season.

"I made a decision to not allow Vince to play in the ball game for violating a team rule, period. End of story,'' Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "He will be back practicing Monday with his teammates. He is our starting quarterback and we like him. He is going to be a good quarterback.

YOUNG LEFT TITANS' HOTEL WITHOUT PERMISSION by Michael David Smith

Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that the rules violation that got Titans quarterback Vince Young benched for Saturday night's preseason opener had to do with staying at home, rather than at the team hotel, Friday night.

According to Wyatt, Young broke curfew by spending Friday night at home instead of at the hotel where the Titans stay during training camp. Players with less than four years' experience are required to stay at the hotel. Young is in his second season.

"I made a decision to not allow Vince to play in the ball game for violating a team rule, period. End of story,'' Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "He will be back practicing Monday with his teammates. He is our starting quarterback and we like him. He is going to be a good quarterback.

It doesnt really matter, he can pretty much do whatever he wants, especially once the regular season comes around, hes all they have really. The cards are stacked in his hand. If this was regular season, you wouldnt even hear about something like this.

You are no joke at all.

You are just the bloke that says the Pats will suck and the Jets will rule.

POTWN...

I actually got a Patriots fan to agree with me that the Pats will suck with a banged up Maroney (Who is not a work-horse), a Cancer on and off the field in Moss, a WR in D.Stallworth who is one fade route away from a Hammy, a QB in T.Brady who's #1 WR may just be W.Welker, a LB In A.Thomas who was a product of a great system with elite players around him in Baltimore, a kicker in... What happen to Adam V?, a secondary that cant even guard WR's off of a JV team in H.S.... Thats the reason why A.Samuels is holding out, he dont wanna ruin his repuation as a "Shut down corner"... And to top it off, a Coach in BB who is kicking himself in the ass for teaching Mangini the tricks of the trade from good ol B.Parcells!

POTWN...

I actually got a Patriots fan to agree with me that the Pats will suck with a banged up Maroney (Who is not a work-horse), a Cancer on and off the field in Moss, a WR in D.Stallworth who is one fade route away from a Hammy, a QB in T.Brady who's #1 WR may just be W.Welker, a LB In A.Thomas who was a product of a great system with elite players around him in Baltimore, a kicker in... What happen to Adam V?, a secondary that cant even guard WR's off of a JV team in H.S.... Thats the reason why A.Samuels is holding out, he dont wanna ruin his repuation as a "Shut down corner"... And to top it off, a Coach in BB who is kicking himself in the ass for teaching Mangini the tricks of the trade from good ol B.Parcells!

he was being sarcastic in those posts....

Looks like he's about to die of a Heart-Attack...

And you Pat fans have the nerve to call D.Robertson "D-Slob"?

The main difference is Wilfork was at least productive at that weight. Plus well...Dslob just doesn't seem to rhyme with Vince Wilfork. Sorry...

Archived