Gagne Bombed again! Merged X2

AFJF

Weren't the yanks supposed to be hitting thhe tough part of the schedule......Most of the Sawx pukes thought they'd be up 8 by the end of this weekend

This is going to be a great final 6 weeks

Take a look at my "I wouldn't be surprised" thread. You are a disgrace.

Boy you Yankees fans aren't obsessed or anything? Two topics in 1 minute about the Sox from Yankees fans.

And don't act for one second like the Yankees didn't try to get Gagne or that at the trade deadline you wouldn't have taken him in a second over most of your bullpen.

You honestly can't say that we are the obsessed ones, there have been more Yankee threads by sox fans (one in particular whose name shall not be mentioned.) than Red Sox threads made by Yankee fans, there really isn't a comparison.

You honestly can't say that we are the obsessed ones, there have been more Yankee threads by sox fans (one in particular whose name shall not be mentioned.) than Red Sox threads made by Yankee fans, there really isn't a comparison.

And he is banned what is your point?

Terry....for the love of christ stop going to Gagne.

I think it was under 2.50 when the deal was made. That's changed in a hurry.

2.16 to be exact.

In five appearances he has given up runs 4 times. 4IPs; 24 Batters faced; 11 hits; 2 BBs and 7 runs allowed.

Finally, something all baseball fans can agree on. Gag-me sucks. He is no longer the shut down, lights out closer of a couple years ago, and i dont think he ever will be again.

Ok...now, i dont know much about this jinx'ing stuff, but maybe it'll work for me! lol

Finally, something all baseball fans can agree on. Gag-me sucks. He is no longer the shut down, lights out closer of a couple years ago, and i dont think he ever will be again.

Ok...now, i dont know much about this jinx'ing stuff, but maybe it'll work for me! lol

True.

I would settle getting 3 out of 4 guys out vs he every other guy. :Nuts:

Archived