My team

Matt39

I don't like Willie Parker very much, but how the hell did you get him AND Jackson?

I may not like him, but I'd sure as hell take him as my second RB.

2 player keeper league.

I had the 10th pick(swing pic). WR's were all but gone when it was my turn. I ended up taking Brees and Housh. Coulda had Housh and Colston or Andre Johnson, decided for the QB instead.

yeah how the heck did u get jackson and parker! very nice.. I don't like ward as ur 2nd wr. I'd look to trade him, maybe package him and calvin togeather and get a better WR.

other than ward I think you have a great team.

yeah how the heck did u get jackson and parker! very nice.. I don't like ward as ur 2nd wr. I'd look to trade him, maybe package him and calvin togeather and get a better WR.

other than ward I think you have a great team.

I think Wards being underrated this year. When drafting WR's the first thing I look at is if the QB is capable of moving the ball down the field quickly. Rothlisberger has the ability to do that and Hines is his first option. I liked him more than Andre Johnson.

I think Wards being underrated this year. When drafting WR's the first thing I look at is if the QB is capable of moving the ball down the field quickly. Rothlisberger has the ability to do that and Hines is his first option. I liked him more than Andre Johnson.

I agree with the part about Ward being under-rated. I would definitely be pleased with him as my #2.

Andre Johnson, though, I can't agree with. I really don't see how his numbers can be any worse than last years, because Carr was shot by the end of his run in Houston. I don't think Schaub is going to light the world on fire, but he also won't be dumping it off to AJ five yards down the field 8 times a game. A new QB that isn't raped mentally + a stronger running game should help Johnson to a better season.

Andre Johnsons an absolute freak, I just cooudlnt pull the trigger on the Texans O.

Andre Johnson is going to put up big numbers no matter who is Quarterbacking the Texans' offense. I would love that freak of nature on my team anyday.

Archived