happy birthday verde!!!!!

gg

i know it is a couple of hours early.. but i wanted to start the thread!

i know you havent been around for a bit.. and that it has been a stressful summer...

but i hope you have a relaxing lovely birthday!!! :HappyB

you deserve it!!!

you rock girl!!! :)

Happy Birthday, Verde. Hope you had a great one, and that you spent the whole day in your FIXED AIR-CONDITIONING. :P

I would have sent you a compressor, but only had this to give... :HappyB

EDIT: Looks like a few other people gave you the same exact thing in this thread. Damn it. I have the receipt. You can exchange it.

bump

(at Verde's request)

Lyn -- I can't respond to your PM your mailbox is full. I agree that a lot of people "still need to post in your thread". But as an organization I just don't see how we can force people to do that. I will just bump this and in a few days let me know who missed it and we can talk to them individually.

bump

(at Verde's request)

Lyn -- I can't respond to your PM your mailbox is full. I agree that a lot of people "still need to post in your thread". But as an organization I just don't see how we can force people to do that. I will just bump this and in a few days let me know who missed it and we can talk to them individually.

:banned:

I know, I know. My virtual ego can't handle being ignored. :tumbleweed:

P.S. I just cleaned out my PMs. You may continue to send rants about which posters annoy you.

:banned:

I know, I know. My virtual ego can't handle being ignored. :tumbleweed:

P.S. I just cleaned out my PMs. You may continue to send rants about which posters annoy you.

Is it a virtual ego? I thought all the cool kids were calling it a persona. hahaha.

Archived