****The Official Rutgers University Thread****

BP

Everyone knows the Beavers are a power. Not.

Like every Big East team Cincy opened their schedule against a cream puff (SE Missouri State), hosted a crap team from the pacific northwest, and will play Miami of Ohio, Marshall and San Diego State in their next 3 games.

I can't believe you think Cincy is a good football team.

How would it look if he admitted Cincy sucked? they beat RU last season. LOL

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oregon St was the 3rd best team in a good Pac 10 last year. You writing off that win is typical of someone with an agenda. Cincy is a very good team and they will be a handful for anyone who plays them.

Cincy are not a good team. I don't have an agenda at all. I just look at the out of conference schedules that the Big East teams have and laugh.

Can you please admit that Big East teams don't play any good teams in their non-conference schedules?

Cincy are not a good team. I don't have an agenda at all. I just look at the out of conference schedules that the Big East teams have and laugh.

Can you please admit that Big East teams don't play any good teams in their non-conference schedules?

When Rutgers scheduled Maryland they were a good team. How can you blame rutgers for them being bad 6 years after the schedule was made? Navy is also a dangerous team as BC found out last year. If Rutgers or another Big east team goes 12-0 they will have earned it. BTW any BC fan is gonna have an agenda to bash the big east. Thats a given.

When Rutgers scheduled Maryland they were a good team. How can you blame rutgers for them being bad 6 years after the schedule was made? Navy is also a dangerous team as BC found out last year. If Rutgers or another Big east team goes 12-0 they will have earned it. BTW any BC fan is gonna have an agenda to bash the big east. Thats a given.

You are fighting a losing battle mate. Rutgers plays no one.

Bringing up Maryland makes your argument even weaker. Maryland has always been a run of the mill team.

You are fighting a losing battle mate. Rutgers plays no one.

Bringing up Maryland makes your argument even weaker. Maryland has always been a run of the mill team.

The only ACC team that would play us is Maryland or UNC. Not our fault we get ducked... They tried to set up a game with michigan this year actually. I never said that Rutgers OOC schedule is good. But their conference games are gonna be very tough.

The only ACC team that would play us is Maryland or UNC. Not our fault we get ducked... They tried to set up a game with michigan this year actually. I never said that Rutgers OOC schedule is good. But their conference games are gonna be very tough.

If you agree that Rutgers non-conference schedule is garbage how can you justify their ranking?

Do you justify it because they play 2 games a year against real teams (WVU & Louisville*)?

Rutgers ranked 15th in the Country is a joke.

*Louisville is suspect.

If you agree that Rutgers non-conference schedule is garbage how can you justify their ranking?

Do you justify it because they play 2 games a year against real teams (WVU & Louisville*)?

Rutgers ranked 15th in the Country is a joke.

*Louisville is suspect.

They are ranked 15th because of what they did last year just like most other teams. They will have every chance to legitimize their ranking against good teams.

Rutgers would be getting their arses handed to them royally if they were playing Linebacker U right now.

I'm just sayin'.

Oh and PLEASE get off of Cincy and USF. God damn why people love those teams is beyond me. Its like the tools who thought BYU would beat UCLA.

Rutgers would be getting their arses handed to them royally if they were playing Linebacker U right now.

I'm just sayin'.

Oh and PLEASE get off of Cincy and USF. God damn why people love those teams is beyond me. Its like the tools who thought BYU would beat UCLA.

Watch USF play auburn tonight. You have nothing to back that up with so i guess you can talk all you want. We'll never know.

What strong OOC teams? And them playing each other means nothing. It's just retarded scheduling.

Strong OOC teams. Are you kidding me?

Wake Forest vs. Nebraska

Miami vs. Oklahoma

VaTech vs. LSU

Put that in your Big East pipe and smoke it.

OK and they are gonna be 0-3 in those games. Point?

Point? They played real teams. Not Buffalo or Middle Tennessee State.

Maybe Wake, Miami and VaTech should have scheduled Norfolk State. Unfortunately, Rutgers had already snapped them up this season.

Point? They played real teams. Not Buffalo or Middle Tennessee State.

Maybe Wake, Miami and VaTech should have scheduled Norfolk State. Unfortunately, Rutgers had already snapped them up this season.

Lots of big time teams play lower division teams. Ask Michigan about that.

Lots of big time teams play lower division teams. Ask Michigan about that.

Rutgers isn't a "big time" team. They have proven that by scheduling 4 patsies at home to open the season.

I find it laughable that you blew off the fact that ACC teams played against real competition this weekend.

Rutgers isn't a "big time" team. They have proven that by scheduling 4 patsies at home to open the season.

I find it laughable that you blew off the fact that ACC teams played against real competition this weekend.

Who cares. They lost. And USF is playing big team competition right now. BTW BC fans are pissed off as Rutgers passes them by. Thats understandable.

BC has beaten 2 ACC teams while Rugters has beaten Buffalo and Navy. If BC was still in Big East whey would own Rutgers like they always did.
You have no way of backing that up. The only way to compare the teams is common opponents and that don't look too good for BC NTM that Rutgers has passed them by in recruiting.

You have no way of backing that up. The only way to compare the teams is common opponents and that don't look too good for BC NTM that Rutgers has passed them by in recruiting.

The same way you have no way of backing up that 5 Big Least teams should be ranked in the Top 25?

The same way you have no way of backing up that 5 Big Least teams should be ranked in the Top 25?

Not until the rankings come out sunday and they are.

LMAO at big least. did you come up with that yourself? You are just as big of a homer about BC as your are with the patsys or the red sox. It's funny.

Not until the rankings come out sunday and they are.

LMAO at big least. did you come up with that yourself? You are just as big of a homer about BC as your are with the patsys or the red sox. It's funny.

I just looked it up. BC is 15-6 against Jersey U.

Archived