****The Official Rutgers University Thread****

BP

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have the best redshirt fresh QB in the country, and one of the best coaches in CFB.

Do you watch them or just read the internet?

JC, RU fans just got into College Football last year. :P

Madmike in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

And SFU became a 1A program a few years ago. it's a strip mall school.

RU is quickly falling back to mediocre status after one lucky year playing a wimpy schedule. ;-)

But I do love CFB,, and it's been much more interesting than the NFL lately. Not better play- just more interesting.

I didn't get into college football last year. Neither did any of the 11 people i have season tickets with... 124 you just refuse to understand that when a team steps up in class and starts winning OF COURSE they are going to have bandwagon fans. Thats just the reality of sports.

I didn't get into college football last year. Neither did any of the 11 people i have season tickets with... 124 you just refuse to understand that when a team steps up in class and starts winning OF COURSE they are going to have bandwagon fans. Thats just the reality of sports.

Easy guys, easy. I was making a joke.

I know there were 10,000 or so diehard RU fans. But now there are 50,000 "diehard" RU fans. Makes me laugh.

There are people into Rutgers because they come from New Jersey and are supporting their local school- I am one of those people- not a bandwagon fan just hoping they do well. They are not my favorite but I want them to do well.

There are people into Rutgers because they come from New Jersey and are supporting their local school- I am one of those people- not a bandwagon fan just hoping they do well. They are not my favorite but I want them to do well.

They were never on TV before because they sucked. they're getting more exposure now because they're good..aka..more games on TV.

So I would say it's more about recent exposure than bandwagon fans.

They have the best redshirt fresh QB in the country, and one of the best coaches in CFB.

Do you watch them or just read the internet?

Neither. I've been busy attending certain games on saturdays. Seen a little UF and LSU, but no OU whatsoever. Remember when they were bigtime? I do pay attention to the scores because I bet the games. I'm 6-1 with LSU my only loser.

Neither. I've been busy attending certain games on saturdays. Seen a little UF and LSU, but no OU whatsoever. Remember when they were bigtime? I do pay attention to the scores because I bet the games. I'm 6-1 with LSU my only loser.

That kid playing QB for the sooners is going to be something. He's amazing for a RS frsh.

He will be Matt Ryan x2 by the time he's a senior.

Rutgers proved today that they were not worthy of their lofty preseason ranking.

Beware of madmike gainzo. Rutgers at least is back to where they are a decent bowl eligible team a far distance from when Schiano took over.

Beware of madmike gainzo. Rutgers at least is back to where they are a decent bowl eligible team a far distance from when Schiano took over.

No worries Frank. Rutgers is a good team but the preseason hype and ranking were over the top IMO.

UConn is beating USF at the half. Apart from WVU, the Big East is all over the place.

Call it whatever you want. There is a reason that one of the best WR corps in the country dropped 8 passes. Are we better than WV? Probably not. But we're not 28 points worse than them either.

Both teams played in the same weather.

"We played an excellent team today and we got our butts kicked," said Jeremy Ito

"We got outplayed," Rice said after Rutgers lost for the third time at home and had its BCS chances ended by West Virginia for the second straight year.

Both teams played in the same weather.

"We played an excellent team today and we got our butts kicked," said Jeremy Ito

"We got outplayed," Rice said after Rutgers lost for the third time at home and had its BCS chances ended by West Virginia for the second straight year.

Of course they did. And WVU being the best running team in the country has a huge advantage when the passing game is negated by rain.

Of course they did. And WVU being the best running team in the country has a huge advantage when the passing game is negated by rain.

RU had 4 to's, wvu had none. ru knew they would run and still couldnt stop them. ru got their butts kicked and deserved to lose.

Archived