****The Official Rutgers University Thread****

BP

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does Rutgers.

Did I not say they'd lose 3 or 4 games this year and then once Ray Rice is gone they'd be nothing once again? I love it. I'm half right so far.:P

You also said they would get killed by USF. You have zero credibility on this subject just like any blind hater.

You also said they would get killed by USF. You have zero credibility on this subject just like any blind hater.

Oh, I'm sorry. They won at home against USF, another over-rated Big East team made "Great" in the mind of yourself. But hey, they were #2 in the country for a week, so thats cool.:lol:

You've still lost 4 games. So much for RU. I can't wait to see the post-Rice era after you play Norfolk State and Eastern Mississippi Southern for the first four games next season.

Oh, I'm sorry. They won at home against USF, another over-rated Big East team made "Great" in the mind of yourself. But hey, they were #2 in the country for a week, so thats cool.:lol:

You've still lost 4 games. So much for RU. I can't wait to see the post-Rice era after you play Norfolk State and Eastern Mississippi Southern for the first four games next season.

Nice backtrack. You were sure RU was gonna get killed by USF and talked lots of crap about it here and in typical blind hater fashion you just move on to more stupidity.

I have to say 124 has generally been pretty accurate with his football opinions.

it's okay to be diehard, but at least admit it when your team is stinky.

Miami is pretty bad right now, they are still in a down cycle. That doesnt take away from all the great teams they have had, and the five NCs. but they arent very good right now, and the reasons are pretty apparent to those of us who follow the program.

RU is an overrated heap, deal with it.

Rutgers is not as good as last year- no one should argue that. The schedule had 7 or 8 home games and they have a worse record.

Did I say they were as good as last year? They CLEARLY aren't. But these haters are making this year out to be the end of the program which is complete BS.

Did I say they were as good as last year? They CLEARLY aren't. But these haters are making this year out to be the end of the program which is complete BS.

Madmike I am defending you actually-to call Rutgers a terrible team is ludicrous- they just are not as good this year obviously.

it's not the end of the program. Most conferences, including the BE, have a lot of parity, so making the leap from mediocre to very good from year to year isnt out of the question.

Last year, WF and GT played in the ACC CG. This year they wont even sniff it. Florida went from NC to not even playing in the SEC CG this year.

I cant believe that the USC-Cal game this week is just another game. Who woulda thought that at the beginning of the season?

RUs biggest problem has been inconsistency. They dont follow up a big win with another win the following week. They need to bounce back next season with some new guys.

Nice backtrack. You were sure RU was gonna get killed by USF and talked lots of crap about it here and in typical blind hater fashion you just move on to more stupidity.

Backtrack further if I were you. I said at the beginning of the season that RU would lose 3 or 4 games this season and after Ray Rice will go back to being a 4-8 squad. Okay, so I was wrong on the USF game, yes I was. However, on RU losing 3 or 4 games? Not so much. Unless of course, ya know, they lose some more games. :lol:

Too bad it is. And yes you did say that Rutgers was going to be a better team numerous times.

Archived