I love Ebay

Smizzy

So I went to Best Buy Friday to buyseason's 4 & 5 of 24 ...I figured they had to be on sale or atleast a couple bucks off considering season 6 is coming out on DVD.

LMAO...they were both full price. $48.55 each...so I decided to check out Ebay and low and behold....I got both Seasons for a combined price of... $40 including shipping.

I feel like I stole them!!

The one time ever I bought anything I got screwed by eBay, PayPal, USPS and my credit card company. Noboby would help, nobody would support me. Little did I know NEVER buy Coach bags online and that it's a well known fact most high-end bags are knock-offs. I'm gun shy I 'spose. :shutit:

The one time ever I bought anything I got screwed by eBay, PayPal, USPS and my credit card company. Noboby would help, nobody would support me. Little did I know NEVER buy Coach bags online and that it's a well known fact most high-end bags are knock-offs. I'm gun shy I 'spose. :shutit:

hey at least the whole mail-order husband worked out okay.

Someone told me it was the best way to buy perfume. So, I log on, find a big bottle of Channel Cocoa Mademoiselle for thirty bucks and I'm thinking SCORE! Oh I scored alright! It smells like rubbing alcohol. Complete scam. I'm paying full price at a real store going forward. Some things you just can't cheap out on. Coach Bags and Channel being two of those things.

Before bidding, pay attention to the feedback. If someone is selling crap, people will let them and everyone else know and on the flip side, if there is a lot of positive feedback you should have a certain comfort level. I've never had a problem myself.

Before bidding, pay attention to the feedback. If someone is selling crap, people will let them and everyone else know and on the flip side, if there is a lot of positive feedback you should have a certain comfort level. I've never had a problem myself.

You should always check for the positive feedback if any on the person selling. I have not had any problems but of course I did not bid on perfume and purses.

So I went to Best Buy Friday to buyseason's 4 & 5 of 24 ...I figured they had to be on sale or atleast a couple bucks off considering season 6 is coming out on DVD.

LMAO...they were both full price. $48.55 each...so I decided to check out Ebay and low and behold....I got both Seasons for a combined price of... $40 including shipping.

I feel like I stole them!!

I ruined 24 for my wife with my comments during the show every Monday night. It was like the only show she watched religiously or bothered recording if she knew she was going to miss it.

I will save you a lot more money than ebay did if you watch a few episodes of season 5 (when I started watching it myself) with me.

Somewhat entertaining action-wise, but otherwise it's totally stoopid. Also I can't get past the notion of the woman computer geek/supergenius. All I knew of her before was she played the air-headed pre-interview girl on The Larry Sanders Show. Now she's brilliant? She still looks like a moron to me.

So season 4 came in the mail today...guess what was inside? 3 $10 bills.

LMAO...I paid $25 including shipping and there was $30 in the box. Obviously someone hid cash in the case and forgot it was there.

So...They paid me $5 to take this from them. :rl:

lmao. I've never had that happen and I've been buying on ebay for years.

I can't believe that someone could do that.

I use ebay all the time for big savings.

Unreal. I almost feel bad enough to send it back. Almsot!!!

LMAO...I paid $25 including shipping and there was $30 in the box. Obviously someone hid cash in the case and forgot it was there.

Are you seriousssssss ?

I wonder how they feel. Lol

I think you need to buy from this guy more often! Maybe a $100 item you'll get back $150. ;)

Ebay's great.

I just scored tix -field level - row 7 - 25 yard line for the Seahawks home opener against Tampa for WAY less than those greedy pr!cks on stubhub wanted for similar seats.

But I had to do that steal them with 10 secs to go in the auction thing.

Happy me!!!

:cheers:

Archived