long time first time.

bear

hello. i`ve been a member of this board for a while,but never posted anything. i usually don`t,but i`m surprised that no one has mentioned how well bender played on friday.i watched him just about every play(thank you tivo). i think he could be a started for a long time in the nfl

hello. i`ve been a member of this board for a while,but never posted anything. i usually don`t,but i`m surprised that no one has mentioned how well bender played on friday.i watched him just about every play(thank you tivo). i think he could be a started for a long time in the nfl

Thanks Bear. I haven't seen the game yet but I'll focus on Bender when I do. Yeah I've not heard his name mentioned at all when people referred to the game.

Bear -- Welcome to JetNation.

That was a nice block by Bender. He is the future at RT for this team. How soon is the future? That is a good question.

That was a nice block on the War run. Showed a lot of hustle more than anything else, what I find funny is the announcers. The Jets announcers would be praising Ware and the OLine. The Falcons announcers talked about shoddy tackling.

Archived