Redskins release our old pal Chad Morton

vinnys025

Just saw it on espn news and didnt see it posted. I say bring him back from the deadskins as well. He was a great KR when he was here. Him and Coles can now see the grass isnt always greener......

Has there ever been one player in the history of the NFL that has either been released or a FA, that Jet fans did not start a thread saying "we should sign this guy"? :shock:

Serves Chad right. The way he left I don't want him back. The Jets matched his offer (pretty much) and he still wanted to go.

Screw him.

Unless of course he wants to do an online chat here. Then he is my favorite player.

Im having some fun with them on the hogs.net site :wink:

smizzy - i live in DC and hate all things redskins. i was browsing the board and started laughing when i read your posts. i am getting an account - i can see why Tx spends all his time on jet boards. i can't wait to inflame these fans.

I think he does. Carter was definatly not a good replacment, all he did was run in a straight line. Morton makes those two cuts and he's gone.

I dont know how he fell off in Washington, but I would be happy to have him back. Remember the Buffalo game? Not only that, but the field position he gave us helped out more than you know.

Whenever he took a KO, I always thought he had a chance to go all the way. Having someone back there like him is something I would love to have back.

PatsfanTX, this is my first post EVER asking for the Jets to pick up a FA, go back and check on that on both boards. I dont say "lets pick up every FA on the market", but I know what you mean. I just think this guy could help us, and he was a gamebreaker when he was here.

PatsfanTX, this is my first post EVER asking for the Jets to pick up a FA, go back and check on that on both boards. I dont say "lets pick up every FA on the market", but I know what you mean. I just think this guy could help us, and he was a gamebreaker when he was here.

Vinny, my comments were not personally directed to you.

If I had a nickel for every thread that was started by various Jet fans regarding "pick-ups, I could retire.

Vinny, my comments were not personally directed to you.

If I had a nickel for every thread that was started by various Jet fans regarding "pick-ups, I could retire.

and i could retire too from every post you hijack with your CHAD comments.... :wink:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F this loser! I remember when Spurrier "promised" him 10 touches on OFFENSE and then immediately put his loser ass on the bench. He ripped the Jets organization on the way out and told them not to ever TRY To match the Skins deal. WHat a ******* idiot for (a) believing a snake like Spurrier and (B) thinking he was good enough to get 10 touches on offense. F you Morton! Enjoy being unemployed! I guess those two big returns against the Bills got you paid, but now you have no job and will basically have to BEG a team to give you a shot at the vet minimum. Loser.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F this loser! I remember when Spurrier "promised" him 10 touches on OFFENSE and then immediately put his loser a$$ on the bench.

Spurrier figured if Hermie was getting away with

it with Jodan maybe it would work for Morton to! :mrgreen:

Archived