Chansi Stuckey

Kentucky Jet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/pos...king-to-stuckey

* ...as he leaned in on CB Rayshaun Kizer for the catch, then took off across the field, leaving S Jamie Thompson and others in his wake.

*...as Banks was knocked on his back 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

*...McCareins jumped high over CB Alphonso Hodge to make the catch.

*... was noticeably upset after yielding the reception to Baker, jumping high off the ground and clapping his hands.

*... DE Shaun Ellis got a good push on T Anthony Clement to rush a Pennington pass, and

*...DE Kimo von Oelhoffen toppled over rookie T Jacob Bender to land at Kellen Clemens' feet as No. 11 threw an incompletion.

*...Leon Washington dropped a swing pass from Clemens

You seem to like DANNY WARE and I do too. How has his speed and elusiveness beeen in camp todate? Have you seen him catch passes out of the backfield yet?

Up until last Wednesday, I actually gave the slight edge to Banks as to who looked better in camp. But then Ware turned it up a notch, had a good ps game, and looked good yesterday.

He seemes to have avoided taking big hits, unlike Banks, who has gotten popped a couple of times.

He had that nice pass reception against Vilma I mentioned in my report yesterday.

Most of the reps he and Banks have gotten have been running plays. There have been more passes out of the backfield to Leon and TJ.

I expect that he will be getting a lot more work while Thomas is recovering from his sprained ankle.

Archived