left handed? right handed? ambidextrous?

gg

what are you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what are you?

why? is your ass sore?

:rl:

it's getting better. :bag:

Oh my.

Bat: Both - predom righty

Throw: Left

Kick: Left

Eat: Either

Write: Lefty

Drum: Both - hit ride cymbal's with either hand, but set-up is R to L

in other words - I'm all f'd up

Unreal. GG starts a cute thread like this and it goes down fast.

People do read this at work.

:bag:

Mrs.Tabor logged in under the wrong name. :) Wait, it just donned on me that that means she has access to mod power...

Mrs.Tabor must be in the room eh? :)

I am here, I had nothing to do with it. However, many people including myself log in at work and who needs to read inappropriate remarks. GG's intent was clean, you all turned it dirty as usual... but wait, that must be my fault 'cuz I'm in the room.'

Whateva

:eek:

Unreal. GG starts a cute thread like this and it goes down fast.

People do read this at work.

:bag:

thanks tj..

believe it or not.. my intent was just what it is.. who is a lefty and who is a righty.

i am a lefty and today is "national lefty day" so i was curious!

lol.. i shoulda known betta ;)

I am here, I had nothing to do with it. However, many people including myself log in at work and who needs to read inappropriate remarks. GG's intent was clean, you all turned it dirty as usual... but wait, that must be my fault 'cuz I'm in the room.'

Whateva

Better watch yourself, MrsT. Someone may name a bot after you. Fun Vacuum Number Two.;)

This is tough to answer. I'm left-handed, but ALSO ambidextrous. I went to Catholic School for two years, and those pr*cks wouldn't leave me alone about it. Plus, there was no such thing as left-handed scissors or left-handed anything else. My Mom, pious as she was, pulled me out (which astounds me to this day), but there were other weirdo extentuating factors.

So, I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right. I can also write righty pretty damn good. Come to think of it, I'm like a circus monkey. I can write with my left hand and also write upside down and backwards with my right at the same time. I guess that Monsignor thought I was Beelzebub because of it. It went along with my inquiring mind and wry faces. :P

EDIT: I consider myself a lefty. Let's get that much straight.

thanks tj..

believe it or not.. my intent was just what it is.. who is a lefty and who is a righty.

i am a lefty and today is "national lefty day" so i was curious!

lol.. i shoulda known betta ;)

I did a thread once about left-handed famous people. Famous left-handed people? Whatever. That thing was a mile long. :)

You know what they say about lefties and creativity. Maybe I'll start another one just like it sometime soon. I think I also had a thread about famous Aquarians, too. Yeah, I recall that. Not that I put any stock in astrology, but it can be a great deal of fun. Aquarian, left-handed, born in the Year of the Dragon. Is it any wonder. Hehe.

Whateva

Not to be a pain in the a$$...okay I am going to be a pain in the a$$. But if you are in a position at work where people can actually see what you're reading, you probably shouldn't be surfing anyway. I mean for someone to see these posts they would have to be looking right over your shoulder unless you have a freakin' billboard for a computer monitor.

Exactly, they're paid to work, not to mess about here.

are you kidding? if i had to work for as long as they pay me to work i'd have retired and started my days of living in garbage cans. I belong on jetnation during the days, and i think you are a bastard for telling me otherwise.

now go away, or i shall taunt you a second time. :)

I did a thread once about left-handed famous people. Famous left-handed people? Whatever. That thing was a mile long. :)

You know what they say about lefties and creativity. Maybe I'll start another one just like it sometime soon. I think I also had a thread about famous Aquarians, too. Yeah, I recall that. Not that I put any stock in astrology, but it can be a great deal of fun. Aquarian, left-handed, born in the Year of the Dragon. Is it any wonder. Hehe.

Theleftorium.png

Archived