MADDEN 08 Comes out Tomorrow...

gangreenman

Got my copy preordered for in-store pickup....Cant wait!!

when you get the game tomorrow, can you post how the game play is? I'm curious if the offense is still as dominating in 08 as it was in 07. i want to buy it cause my 05 game finally played its last game...sigh. Anyway, let me know how you like it...or how the compare would be even better.

Preordered mine in March..going to pick it up later tonight.

Haha, you preoredered at a store that opens at midnight??

Thought about doing that, but I have to go to work on Tuesday morning and I'd be playing all night... So I decided I'd just wait till I get home Tues. to play it.

Anyway, Madden 07 for the new systems sucked because they had to rush the game to get it out....

For PS2, I thought the Franchise/Owner mode was pretty good (although the combine stuff was just plain annoying) but the gameplay was worse then the XBOX 360 version.

I hope this years is the best of both worlds...Ill let you guys know after Ive played it for a few hours.

Madden hasn't been good since 04.

NO SIR. i'm afraid you are wrong.

I think it was 05 that has Lewis on the cover? eitherway, i played the chit out of the game, i love it. Perfect mix of offense and defense, IMO. When scores start hitting 35 to 28 at halftime every game, there is wayyyy too much offense.

07 was awful, i hope the new one is better, or i'm going the NCAA route too.

Yeah, the eb/gamestop opens tonight at midnight.

Yeah...Ive done that in the past (05 and 06), but last year I was on vacation because it came out late so I had to get it a week later and this year I'm too busy at work to come in late or take a day off on tuesday so I'll have to stop by after work and play it when I get home.

Really? The last NCAA version I played was 2004 and I liked it, but I've always liked Madden more. Maybe I'll have to rent NCAA this year and check it out.

Pay no attention to the resident pat trolls. they are filthy, filthy liars.

:box:

I preordered mine when the last Guitar Hero was released. I'll probably have the wife stop and pick it up tomorrow night. I was really enjoying my 07 Franchise though so it's going to be hard to give up on it. I might have to jot down some of my favorite players that I drafted and transfer them to this one.

I preordered mine when the last Guitar Hero was released. I'll probably have the wife stop and pick it up tomorrow night. I was really enjoying my 07 Franchise though so it's going to be hard to give up on it. I might have to jot down some of my favorite players that I drafted and transfer them to this one.

alk = troll

just sayin... :Nuts:

Madden just hasn't been fun to play since 05, it actually becomes a chore and a big fat bore. The gameplay hasn't changed and it is too simple compared to NCAA. Madden is just hyped more and liked more because it is the NFL. After I was told that I have no shot in getting NCAA for XBOX, I think I might just retire from video games because I don't want to spend $400 for an XBOX360 or get ****ed up the ass for a PS3. Hell, I went to Gamestop and traded in most of my games, and Madden 07 only got me $2.50! They sell it there for $15, but I traded it all in anyway, and when they told me that they didn't stock NCAA, I wasted the combined $12.32 on NFL Head Coach and then I found out how much that game sucks. Haven't picked up a controller since, and that was last week.

Really? The last NCAA version I played was 2004 and I liked it, but I've always liked Madden more. Maybe I'll have to rent NCAA this year and check it out.

It is.

The recruiting is alot more in-depth now.

Unlike Madden, a low I-A or I-AA team is not even close talent wise to a good to great I-A team.

mdrago is wrong.

I'll probably do what I normally do, and stick with 07 for another couple of years. With the price of those games, I can't afford to pay for simple roster updates every year.

Except the difference between this years madden and last years madden will be pretty large if you own a newer console.

Yes, im pretty sure it will...

Why? Do they sell Madden down there??

Yeah!!! Pirate and is difficult to find out where to sell it. My MADDEN '07 i buy this way. I will find the madden '08 where is sell it!!!

Give me luck guys!!! I'll need it!!!

Archived