Without naming names...I can remember a certain Mets fan last season...

NIGHT STALKER

Saying the best 3rd baseman in NY was David Wright...still feel that way? :yawn:

Gotta give him time.

A-Rod is a 'seasoned' vet.

Give Wright time to add 40 lbs and I am sure he can increase his power numbers.

In all seriousness, it's a shame where you just never know who's on roids and who isn't. I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

It really is sad, but with all the money to be made, it's hard to blame the athletes.

I just like throwing out baseless accusations.

In all seriousness, it's a shame where you just never know who's on roids and who isn't. I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

To be honest if we knew all the players we may never feel the same about baseball again as a fan of the game.

A-Roid.

Say you trust Jose Canseco as the only credible source of A-Rod and steroid use, you'd have to assume that A-rod is clean. Look at Jose' remarks about how he has "other stuff" on rod and that " he isn't how he appears to be." These comments have nothing to do with steroids, the regular stuff is steroid, so if he had roid info on a-rod he would say he has his regular stuff and not other shart. Jose Cansenco was probably talking about how much of a piece of **** A-rod is and how he cheats on his wife and gambles illegally and probably owns a sweatshop that turns the tears of children from third world countries into a very lovely sexual lubricant.

Say you trust Jose Canseco as the only credible source of A-Rod and steroid use, you'd have to assume that A-rod is clean. Look at Jose' remarks about how he has "other stuff" on rod and that " he isn't how he appears to be." These comments have nothing to do with steroids, the regular stuff is steroid, so if he had roid info on a-rod he would say he has his regular stuff and not other shart. Jose Cansenco was probably talking about how much of a piece of **** A-rod is and how he cheats on his wife and gambles illegally and probably owns a sweatshop that turns the tears of children from third world countries into a very lovely sexual lubricant.

And yet, with absolutely no proof whatsoever, Ortiz is on steroids. Got it.

And yet, with absolutely no proof whatsoever, Ortiz is on steroids. Got it.

I never said ortiz is on roids, he did gain a little bit of weight but he's always had a big ass head so I can't really say. But, I just don't see why canseco would say "other stuff: if he meant roids,.

I never said ortiz is on roids, he did gain a little bit of weight but he's always had a big ass head so I can't really say. But, I just don't see why canseco would say "other stuff: if he meant roids,.

To be honest, I don't think A-Rod is A-Roid.

I could care less if Arod has a farm of underage kids slaving away in a sweatshop in China. I could care less how many autographs he signs, or if he porks 4 girls a day before going home. i could give 2 squirts about what any of these guys do on their own time. Many people have this pipe dream where they want their players to be Mary Poppins like characters, who do no wrong. Fawk that. I want a player who will put up numbers and hit homeruns......and make my team win. This is a game, not some boy scout camp. That being said, we never will know who is on roids or not. Some guys will be obvious, by their growth and performance increase in such small periods of time. I doubt Arod is using the cream on his ass. He physically doesn't display the signs.

I like to know where are all the A=rod bashers from last year that I saw oh I guess they are in hiding.

Bingo. If you look at those theads, Yankee fans led the charge. That was when the flavor of the month was Jeter is a better player than ARod. More Met fans actually supported ARod.

BTW Wright is on pace for a 30-30 year with 100 RBI's and a .300 average.

ARod is a top all-time player but Wright has started off his career just fine.

Usual Yankee garbage. A Rod is way better than David Wright, who is a great young player. It was all you Yankee fans that hated A Rod, and now you have to cover up your tracks now that you are wrong.

I don't know who you're referring to, but it wasn't this Yankees fan.

I don't know who you're referring to, but it wasn't this Yankees fan.

Ditto, I was never down on him last year. Even in the playoffs, the whole team didnt hit, it wasnt just him. Only Jeter and Posada did anything. It was a team effort that landed them at home after round 1.

Bingo. If you look at those theads, Yankee fans led the charge. That was when the flavor of the month was Jeter is a better player than ARod. More Met fans actually supported ARod.

BTW Wright is on pace for a 30-30 year with 100 RBI's and a .300 average.

ARod is a top all-time player but Wright has started off his career just fine.

I'll come right out and say it, ARod sucked last year. he had no productive outs, none. that's why Yankee fans got on his ass, not because he didn't hit home runs all the time. but because he couldn't hit a fly ball with a man on 3rd with less than 2 outs. he always struck out. look it up, he sucked at getting runners home with less than 2 outs.

And he sucked in the field last year.

I bash him for his October numbers. That is something he still has to prove to me.

I am sure he sleep ok at night though. Just depends who he may be with.

and yet you touted david wright as the best 3rd basemen in NY when he hadn't even played in october at that point?

A-rod will go down as a legend (regardless of team), Wright will go down as a nice player on NY's stepchild team

and yet you touted david wright as the best 3rd basemen in NY when he hadn't even played in october at that point?

A-rod will go down as a legend (regardless of team), Wright will go down as a nice player on NY's stepchild team

I didn't know Wright played for the Yankees.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was one of the many Yankee fans that was critical of A-Rod last year and rightfully so. This season...well what can I say? Riddiculing him last year based on his lack of clutch hitting was 100% justified. Riddiculing him this season would be 100% idiotic. I'm not afraid to speak out for or against any player based on how they're performing. I still say A-Rod has something to prove come playoff time. For myself and many others that was our primary concern. It honestly bothers me a bit to see A-Rod FINALLY coming through with big hits in his walk season. What a shocker. A pro athlete having his best season when there's money on the table. What can you do though. I don't think A-Rod is a bad guy. I do think there are times he should have STFU and played but he didn't. No big deal. IMO he's still got something to prove. For the record, I do think this will be his best post season ever if the Yanks make it. Again, money to be had...he'll step up.

Archived