the Boss has meeting with Torre and Cashmen

Blackout

The Womack in LF and Caino at 2B experiment has run its course.

Unless the rest of the line-up is producing you cant have a LF in Womack with 10 RBI's nd a OBP of .300 at this point of the season.

The great Robinson Cano is now hitting .236 with a unacceptable OBP of .255.

I think George's message was get a legitamate outfielder who can both hit and throw ASAP.

He was probably also curious as to:

Who exactly thought Pavano was better than Clement or Lieber?

Why didn't we sign Pedro instead of Johnson and keep Vasquez and Halsey?

Cheer up though. You miss Johan Santana in Minny series and Mauer and Morneua are hurt.

Mattingly has under a week to get this lineup hitting or he will be fired, book it.

Boy, do you know how painful it is to read your posts these days?

1. Mattingly wasnt brought in to be a hitting coach. He's gonna be the next manager of the team when Joe is blown out of town.

2. If anyone is gonna be gone in a week, it is Stottlemeyer only because george has been dying to fire Mel for years.

3. The lack of Yankee hitting isnt Mattingly's fault. These malcontent thugs wouldnt listen to Babe Ruth himself if he were reincarnated.

4. This is the team george HAD to have...stop crying about it already. They suck, theyre overrated, and they aint gonna get it done this year either, deal with it.

1. Mattingly wasnt brought in to be a hitting coach. He's gonna be the next manager of the team when Joe is blown out of town.

2. If anyone is gonna be gone in a week, it is Stottlemeyer only because george has been dying to fire Mel for years.

3. The lack of Yankee hitting isnt Mattingly's fault. These malcontent thugs wouldnt listen to Babe Ruth himself if he were reincarnated.

4. This is the team george HAD to have...stop crying about it already. They suck, theyre overrated, and they aint gonna get it done this year either, deal with it.

Amazing what 1 WS title in 87 years can do for a guy's ego. :shock:

you're so pathetic, that I actually enjoy reading your posts because they make me laugh =D>=D>

"1. Mattingly wasnt brought in to be a hitting coach. He's gonna be the next manager of the team when Joe is blown out of town."

Mattingly will go back to Evansville for good on his own after this year. Girardi is the next manager-period.

As to everything else, with all these bad contracts, what can they do except pay off Giambi and trade Cano, who might not be worth much-Dangelo Jimenez 7 years later.

They cannot trade Wang. How many young pitchers can they piss away before they wake upt to a. Stottelmyre sucking and b. the idiocy of having a rotation of soon-to-be grandpas?

Hey-Dwight Gooden(in the mid 1980s with the Mets) and Roger Clemens(in his 1st year with the Yanks) stirke people out have low league-leading ERAs-they should learn a new pitch and try to get guys to hit it! Or so thought Stott.

Here's a crazy idea-pay Leo Mazzone a pile of cash to work for the Yankees.

Winning streak =D>

This guy is absolutely amazing

When the chips are down, and the team needs a pick me up....out lucky charm chimes in JUST IN TIME!!!!

...and at the same time, killing his own team who loses BIG TIME today

Sawx fans....do yourselves a favor and SHUT THIS CLOWN UP

He's killing you, and you don't even realize it\\As a Yankee fan....I love it when he spouts off.....he single handedly can save our year

Thanks BlowSux....you rule!!! =D>

This guy is absolutely amazing

When the chips are down, and the team needs a pick me up....out lucky charm chimes in JUST IN TIME!!!!

...and at the same time, killing his own team who loses BIG TIME today

Sawx fans....do yourselves a favor and SHUT THIS CLOWN UP

He's killing you, and you don't even realize it\\As a Yankee fan....I love it when he spouts off.....he single handedly can save our year

Thanks BlowSux....you rule!!! =D>

JonE, what are you talking about? The Yankees have lost 7 of their last 8, and the Sox just won a series with the AL West-leading Angels (meaning they've won a modest 6 of their last 9). The only jinx here is you.

JonE, what are you talking about? The Yankees have lost 7 of their last 8, and the Sox just won a series with the AL West-leading Angels (meaning they've won a modest 6 of their last 9). The only jinx here is you.

The extreme amount of ball-washing JonEJinx was perpetrating while the Yanks were about 7 games deep into the winning streak of 10 sure seems to be paying dividends, doesnt it?

I mean, he was in some self-imposed exile for several weeks and we all had some sneaking suspicion that the Yanks might catch a break and put together some wins against a cupcake schedule. They did just that...until JonEJinx re-emerged.

Bless his heart...

Archived