What is Your Ringtone?

Smizzy

the iphone comes with this alarm horn that sounds like a nuclear plant "get the hell outta here" alarm. Every time it goes off people jump and get startled. If I am out with a girl sometimes I will set it to an old school michael jackson song like billy jean and when it rings i break out in my MJ dance routine. The girls think I am funny and they dig funny, haha, naive women!

damn and here I thought I was going to be the only guy without a cell phone here....Arsis and Thai Jet when everyone's heads explode from all the gamma rays in ten years WE take over the world

umm, this might sound strange...so yea know, let me know what you think and all...but can i be your slave?

:smilies2_puke:acdc

across the universe - beatles

You know, I always felt weird telling people this......but the more I told them, the more people felt empowered to agree:

Screw the Beatles. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh. Never was a fan. I find their music as entertaining as that crap from the Grateful Dead.

You know, I always felt weird telling people this......but the more I told them, the more people felt empowered to agree:

Screw the Beatles. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh. Never was a fan. I find their music as entertaining as that crap from the Grateful Dead.

I'd respond with more than one sentance if AC/DC wasn't repetative angry teenage music.

no slaves md-it'll be a free society-kinda like the early and mid 70's

Count me in for two spots then. I have always said i was born in the wrong decade.

I'd respond with more than one sentance if AC/DC wasn't repetative angry teenage music.

You obviously don't know AC/DC too well. Hardly any of it is really angry. And while to a casual listener it might all sound the same, but if you listen to more than the normal AC/DC stuff, you can hear a vast difference, especially if you look at pre and post Bon Scott.

As for the original question:

Calls- Get Out the Door- Velvet Revolver

Texts- shakin- Eddie Money

Alarm- varies.. anything from Livin on a Prayer (Bon Jovi) to Operation Ground and Pound (Dragonforce)

[quote=mdrago4;593347

Count me in for two spots then. I have always said i was born in the wrong decade.

they were fun days-no AIDS, no herpes-check out this thing on VH1 called NY77-I was watching it for hours last night when I couldn't sleep....you get a pretty good picture of what it was like...

You obviously don't know AC/DC too well. Hardly any of it is really angry. And while to a casual listener it might all sound the same, but if you listen to more than the normal AC/DC stuff, you can hear a vast difference, especially if you look at pre and post Bon Scott.

'meh...

i hear AC/DC at every low tier football game i have ever seen. They also overplay their stuff on anything relating to high school.

don't get me wrong, i'm not blaming them for a bunch of dorks putting them in their graduation videos, but it says something to the substance of the songs. I don't like hard rock, so i'm not the person to really compare them to other bands, but i still don't like them. it's a moot point, not like it matters, you like your stuff, i like mine.

Peace baby. Peace. :)

Archived