Dids you guys know...

Bob

...that posts on this board looks WAY different in Mac's Safari browser than they do in IE?

For example, the quotes are not in boxes. Makes the posts harder to follow.

Another reason to hate this damned toy computer they stuck me with at work. :x

Bastards. Talk to the tech guys, Bob---Max and tommccabe. I'm the "Tech moron."

Actually, I'll alert them. I know they're killing themselves to get some stuff done, but I don't mind dropping more stuff in their lap. :lol:

...that posts on this board looks WAY different in Mac's Safari browser than they do in IE?

Himmler,

I told that to Max yesterday about the quotes not being in boxes.

He thought I was busting his balls.

No clue why he would think that.

Himmler,

I told that to Max yesterday about the quotes not being in boxes.

He thought I was busting his balls.

No clue why he would think that.

Screw you, TX. I'm sick of being compared to nazis because I enforced the rules that the owner of another website asked me to. They were his rules, not mine. I'm not the only one who deleted your posts, either.

I hate nazis and I hate lying, flaming bags of sh!t like you.

Screw you, TX. I'm sick of being compared to nazis because I enforced the rules that the owner of another website asked me to. They were his rules, not mine. I'm not the only one who deleted your posts, either.

I hate nazis and I hate lying, flaming bags of sh!t like you.

Quick, someone have Eva bring Bob a chill pill.

yeah...have to agree about the Nazi terms... don't like it at all :x can we not go there on this board?

anyhwho Lag...i do believe that DeanPF is Hick from JI

GreenGal do you have problems on your MAC? I hates MACs if I didn't already make that clear.

For everyone else...any issues that are being reported to me are actually being opened up and the Web Developer is going to take a look at what we have so far (3pm today). I will let you guys know what we find.

I am a software project manager by trade, so I take this stuff VERY seriously. Really do.

I would look at the code myself but I am too busy checking up on TOMSHANE in his ultimate pursuit of internet LOVE.

GreenGal do you have problems on your MAC? I hates MACs if I didn't already make that clear.

Max, its amazing how you love me despite my choice of puters ;)

yes ... i am using safari and the quotes are not in boxes ...i just thought it was the way you designed it... sometimes gets confusing... wonder if it is the same on firefox?

ok...FYI.... i just checked firefox...and the quotes are in boxes... i might change over to using that... thought you might want to know max.

Thanks.

So all you damn MAC people are hereby required to user FIREFOX.

Whatever that means.

Actually we are going to look at the QUOTE issue this afternoon.

• 14 years later...
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're a youngin'!  I was 18. 

I’m only 23 now haha. Funny thing around this time in 2005, I was just really getting into football and I had chad jersey after chad jersey. Black and Green alternatives, reg home/away, all that.

good times.

First jets game I ever watched was one that ended in a Doug Brian field goal to beat San Diego at the very end. They missed their own kick to beat us prior to that 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I get hardcore anxiety whenever someone necros a post from the early early days. Not sure why, but I find it super unsettling 

The sheer amount of time down the drain discussing this dreadful franchise with mostly unintelligent anonymous strangers, perhaps. 

• Haha 2