Attention JN Ladies

Garb

The first annual womans counsel is taking place in the coming month. Please let me know your interest and availability. This is a female only event. Sorry Thor, you can't participate. You see, cross dressing doesn't actually make you a girl.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first annual womans counsel is taking place in the coming month. Please let me know your interest and availability. This is a female only event. Sorry Thor, you can't participate. You see, cross dressing doesn't actually make you a girl.

does tucking and a stuffed bra make me a girl?

God no. We want someone with some actual talent. :P We're hiring Faba!

lol, i will have you know a friend is a finalist for a cool new tlc show from the demo reel I shot of her last second the other week. And this is a show all the fashionable ladies will really dig.

Originally Posted by Joebabyny:

feels kinda retahded when nobody you are trying to speak to replies huh? But bump away, i am sure one of the girls will eventually feel pity enough to post and play along with you.

...not at all, it's encouraging. Excluding myself, of course, the JN Ladies seem to be leading actual lives during the day.:)

Originally Posted by Joebabyny:

feels kinda retahded when nobody you are trying to speak to replies huh? But bump away, i am sure one of the girls will eventually feel pity enough to post and play along with you.

...not at all, it's encouraging. Excluding myself, of course, the JN Ladies seem to be leading actual lives during the day.:)

and i am the spin doctor?

Q: what do you call a man who works as hard as a woman?

A: lazy.

Funny, I could have sworn that's what your impending wife called your "romantic abilities." Sheds some light on this newly formed business partnership of yours. :P

Seriously - well, okay, not THAT serious, actually not nearly serious, but whatever! ;) This is a ladies thread. You all have your dirty threads. Could you leave this one alone? Christ - especially you Joe - you are such a Italian Boy - frickin' spoiled rotten brat.

sounds grand!!! tell me when and where and i will be there :cheergal:

I'm in Garb! Let me know when and where. :cheers:

To the men of the board. We will be renting a suite in the same location as the ladies. Sign up here and I will PM you the details.
The men we want to crash the party haven't signed up. We'll let you know if you are needed Max. But thanks.

Unlike some of the men, the ladies are not trolling the boards all day.

BTW, this thread was crickets until the men decided to take over, lol.
Men are like dogs, gotta put your mark on everything whether you are wanted or not ... it's territorial I guess. :confused0082:

So how much backlash should I expect for being the first woman to post in this thread? :shutit:

What is the purpose of a womans council? More importantly will we be wrestling in jello or pudding. I refuse to wrestle in jello, it has to be pudding, or i'm not going.

Who would want to listen to all you hens cackling?

Not me.

Archived