TicTac, you better be cool as h#ll!

drago

• 2 weeks later...

Here this is for you

The king was in the garden

Picking flowers for a friend who came to play

The queen was in the playroom

Painting pictures for the childrens holiday.

Cry baby cry

Make your mother sigh

She's old enough to know better

So cry baby cry.

Oh honey pie my position is tragic

Come and show me the magic

of your Hollywood song.

You became a legend of the silver screen

And now the thought of meeting you

Makes me weak in the knee.

Oh honey pie you are driving me frantic

Sail across the Atlantic

To be where you belong.

Honey pie, come back to me.

I like it like that,

Oohh, I like this kinda, hot kind of music.

Hot kind of music, play it to me,

Play it to me Hollywood blues

The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you.

As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint.

I think a good gift for the president would be a chocolate revolver. And since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

Sometimes, when I drive across the desert in the middle of the night, with no other cars around, I start imagining: What if there was no civilization out there? No cities, no factories, no people? And then I think: No people or factories? Then who made this car? And this highway? And I get so confused I have to stick my head out the window into the driving rain - unless there's lightning, because I could get struck on the head by a bolt.

Here this is for you

The king was in the garden

Picking flowers for a friend who came to play

The queen was in the playroom

Painting pictures for the childrens holiday.

Cry baby cry

Make your mother sigh

She's old enough to know better

So cry baby cry.

Oh honey pie my position is tragic

Come and show me the magic

of your Hollywood song.

You became a legend of the silver screen

And now the thought of meeting you

Makes me weak in the knee.

Oh honey pie you are driving me frantic

Sail across the Atlantic

To be where you belong.

Honey pie, come back to me.

I like it like that,

Oohh, I like this kinda, hot kind of music.

Hot kind of music, play it to me,

Play it to me Hollywood blues

tear. two amazing songs. :) good work ma'am

or maybe she's with that other little vixen md-in which case you need to get your ass OVER there toot sweet

I've talked to her about this, you should ask her for her response. BE TRUTHFUL TICTAC!

I was with Mdrago4, he just left. he has more substance than drago. sorry you had to find out this way

the devil (you)---->:Nuts:<---me

:animal0018:

wait a minute TicTac-drago and MDrago aren't the same person? WTF-I'm frigging confused

haha, I asked BP to change mdrago4 to drago...so yeah, i'm the same dude, she thinks my old name was far superior, and thus refers to it as a real person.

mdrago4 is dead, and i killed him with mind bulletts.

How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about pillows? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.

I wish scientists would come up with a way to make dogs a lot bigger, but with a smaller head. That way, they'd still be good as watchdogs, but they wouldn't eat so much.

If any man says he hates war more than I do, he better have a knife, that's all I have to say.

Today, I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a "shell" if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tin foil and paper bags.

Basically, there are three ways the skunk and I are a lot alike. The first is we both like to spread our "stink" around. The second is we both get hit by cars a lot. The third is stripes.

How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about pillows? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.

I wish scientists would come up with a way to make dogs a lot bigger, but with a smaller head. That way, they'd still be good as watchdogs, but they wouldn't eat so much.

If any man says he hates war more than I do, he better have a knife, that's all I have to say.

Today, I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a "shell" if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tin foil and paper bags.

Basically, there are three ways the skunk and I are a lot alike. The first is we both like to spread our "stink" around. The second is we both get hit by cars a lot. The third is stripes.

:rl: i love those quotes

note to drago; again bro GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE-it sounds like she's holding some killer weed to boot

SFJ, you know i'm a slave, 9 to 5 baby, there is nothing i can do. although if things really did get out of hand i'd be running to her house tearing my tie off on the way. (BTW, she does have my weed over there, better still be there when i come over!!!)

tictac, you are flippin hot. :pimp:

no no TT, you see Smizzy is a gymnastics instructor and just wanted to check out your '"technique" that's all...help a brother out

I was an instructor as well, but you know, the real kind where it counts as a job and you get paid.

I am almost positive the thread got deleted. Either way, if drago puts it back up, hes going to be in trouble.

Also, there was only one picture, im not sure why is had 6 or whatever number after it.

I was an instructor as well, but you know, the real kind where it counts as a job and you get paid.

I am almost positive the thread got deleted. Either way, if drago puts it back up, hes going to be in trouble.

Also, there was only one picture, im not sure why is had 6 or whatever number after it.

i lost all inability to read anything that could be a sentance. i a m

so

unrealiablity

hotah!

i saw band of brothers. it was better than jets football, but less than that thing two girls to gethre do. wait?

i love sement, i hate this stream give dirt to me, i've got lament, this human form that i was born. i now repent, karabou

karahou

kabou

boooohhhh lol

boh

boomboommanicim back boombom

hgih

staht emoswa, yrev emoswa.

i lost all inability to read anything that could be a sentance. i a m

so

unrealiablity

hotah!

i saw band of brothers. it was better than jets football, but less than that thing two girls to gethre do. wait?

i love sement, i hate this stream give dirt to me, i've got lament, this human form that i was born. i now repent, karabou

karahou

kabou

boooohhhh lol

boh

boomboommanicim back boombom

hgih

staht emoswa, yrev emoswa.

flippin wow. don't let me do that again. i now repent ...karabou...hahahhhahaha

Does anybody think we are witnessing the first case of internet drag posting?

Yeah smizzy, i m with you on this, unless it is possible for her to be sucking personality out of his penis along with the dna pudding, lol. I don;t care thugh, drago is good people, him and his aliases, hahaha.

Archived