Happy Birthday Greengal

Maxman

Enjoy your day on Friday. You are truly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Some day when JetNation is a distant memory I will still have you as a friend.

I hope your birthday is great and that the Jets bring home a win (and the preseason championship, lol -- for you).

thank you all!!! you said some very sweet things! and i so appreciate it! :blush::cheergal:

i am planning to go the game today, and shaking my bodacious knaidlach :lol: j/k!

does anyone know if you can bring a sign into the stadium or do you have to hide it?

thanks again ;) and keep this thread going.. there are plenty of you who havent wished me happy birthday!!! :lol:

thanks again ;) and keep this thread going.. there are plenty of you who havent wished me happy birthday!!! :lol:

I was thinking about merging all of the birthday threads together, but I decided not to. I'm still not afraid of you, though.

Happy B-day. I hope your 23rd is better than your 22nd.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY2.gif 25.gif to a very sweet lady!!!

Naomi, you are the sweetest person I have ever met and I do hope that you have a wonderful birthday. Jetnation would not be the same for me if you were not here. I truly appreciate your friendship and have from day one. Thanks for being such a good friend. Enjoy the game tonight!!!!!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENGAL!!!!!

7.gif

thank you all!!! you said some very sweet things! and i so appreciate it! :blush::cheergal:

i am planning to go the game today, and shaking my bodacious knaidlach :lol: j/k!

does anyone know if you can bring a sign into the stadium or do you have to hide it?

Hey GG... are you using the satellite parking in Lyndhurst today? If so let me know when you get here I'll come out and say HI! Our facilities management "graciously" is giving up our employee parking for all the Jets/Giants games. We're already starting to see people mulling around outsdie, but don't think the buses are running just yet to the stadium.

Oh and I thought there is NO way the b-day thread fell to page 3... I couldn't find it at first but your buddy Max made it a sticky. You must really be a favorite of his! ;)

Archived