Happy Birthday Greengal

Maxman

Hey GG... are you using the satellite parking in Lyndhurst today? If so let me know when you get here I'll come out and say HI! Our facilities management "graciously" is giving up our employee parking for all the Jets/Giants games. We're already starting to see people mulling around outsdie, but don't think the buses are running just yet to the stadium.

Oh and I thought there is NO way the b-day thread fell to page 3... I couldn't find it at first but your buddy Max made it a sticky. You must really be a favorite of his! ;)

Greengal is the best. Now if your parking wasn't one of the shuttle lots you would be one of my favorites. But such is life. Unless you are going to talk your husband into giving me more prime Yankee seats we could probably work something out as well.

Greengal is the best. Now if your parking wasn't one of the shuttle lots you would be one of my favorites. But such is life. Unless you are going to talk your husband into giving me more prime Yankee seats we could probably work something out as well.

Max,

I sure hope you have a parking pass, since there is no way in hell you can find the satellite lot.

:Nuts:

Max,

I sure hope you have a parking pass, since there is no way in hell you can find the satellite lot.

:Nuts:

HAHAHA. Here is a little secret about me. I am always late. I just blame being lost on the delay. In reality the fact that I leave 40 minutes late is usually the bigger problem!

bump.. because there are still some of you out there that need to post here in order to avoid being on my bad side :lol:

(and believe me .. that is NO place you want to be!)

and also i am so darn cute and sweet... i deserve some more adulation! :P

bump.. because there are still some of you out there that need to post here in order to avoid being on my bad side :lol:

(and believe me .. that is NO place you want to be!)

and also i am so darn cute and sweet... i deserve some more adulation! :P

Dueling birthday threads... Max vs. GG. That's funny.

I'm still waiting for Max to post in my birthday thread. I might be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnng time. :rolleyes:

Dueling birthday threads... Max vs. GG. That's funny.

I'm still waiting for Max to post in my birthday thread. I might be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnng time. :rolleyes:

So this is why Verde bumped it.

I was having my colonoscopy that week. I wanted to enjoy every minute of it, that is the only reason I didn't post in your thread!

Archived