Another Great Job on 360, EA

The Troll

The stupid, little things, I could tolerate. The "scouting" that seems to do nothing. The lack of progression, upwards or downwards, for anyone with 3 years in the league. The fact that Matt Hasselbeck threw 40 TDs and 2 INTs in my first season. But, then, I found it: the franchise mode killing glitch. I drafted Steve Slaton and Zack Bowman in the 1st round (I traded Penny and a 2nd to KC for their 1st). Obviously, I didn't want a RB wearing #10 or anyone wearing #28, so I edited their numbers, and guess what? Slaton and Bowman are now both 26 year olds that went to Alabama! What the ****? That's right: you can't edit players in franchise mode, or else they morph into 26 year old Crimson Tide graduates.

Do they even test this ****ing game? How can they even ship something that is so ****ed up? It's the third year on Next Gen, and EA still can't find their ass with both hands. I can't wait til their exclusive deal with the NFLPA runs out. This **** is inexcusable.

The stupid, little things, I could tolerate. The "scouting" that seems to do nothing. The lack of progression, upwards or downwards, for anyone with 3 years in the league. The fact that Matt Hasselbeck threw 40 TDs and 2 INTs in my first season. But, then, I found it: the franchise mode killing glitch. I drafted Steve Slaton and Zack Bowman in the 1st round (I traded Penny and a 2nd to KC for their 1st). Obviously, I didn't want a RB wearing #10 or anyone wearing #28, so I edited their numbers, and guess what? Slaton and Bowman are now both 26 year olds that went to Alabama! What the ****? That's right: you can't edit players in franchise mode, or else they morph into 26 year old Crimson Tide graduates.

Do they even test this ****ing game? How can they even ship something that is so ****ed up? It's the third year on Next Gen, and EA still can't find their ass with both hands. I can't wait til their exclusive deal with the NFLPA runs out. This **** is inexcusable.

troll is 100% correct. madden blows. the best football game ever was espn 2k5. dont beleive me try it its about $3

troll is 100% correct. madden blows. the best football game ever was espn 2k5. dont beleive me try it its about $3

Sorry, I tried to convert to the 2K series when Madden jumped the shark. It sucked even harder. I didn't play video football for a year and a half after that.

EA always takes out little subtle things that they think maybe the fans dont care about but we actually loved. Like the accelerated clock, and no formation subs. I USED to love putting together different personell packages with different defenses now the fun of that goes out the window because EA doesnt have the effing formation subs anymore. Bullspit!

I like this for 1 reason....

Say you want to trade for Carson Palmer...just go to ther Bengals roster and edit him and change him to a TE or something. AFter that the Bengals will give him away to you for peanuts. Sign him to 7 yr deal and then switch him back to QB. Works like a charm.

I like this for 1 reason....

Say you want to trade for Carson Palmer...just go to ther Bengals roster and edit him and change him to a TE or something. AFter that the Bengals will give him away to you for peanuts. Sign him to 7 yr deal and then switch him back to QB. Works like a charm.

You can also just edit the roster before starting the franchise mode... a lot easier...

I crown thee as the only person west of the equator whom isn't in favor of this game.

You Suck.

Yeah, I am sorry I don't like playing $60 every year for a roster update, and new "features" like editing players and owner mode, neither of which work.

I crown you as a fanboy. Go post on IGN.

Yeah, I am sorry I don't like playing $60 every year for a roster update, and new "features" like editing players and owner mode, neither of which work.

I crown you as a fanboy. Go post on IGN.

1) If you don't like Madden, stop buying it and don't make useless threads on it

2) I find it kind of odd that you know that IGN even has Message Boards, when I don't.

1) If you don't like Madden, stop buying it and don't make useless threads on it

2) I find it kind of odd that you know that IGN even has Message Boards, when I don't.

Word.

I bought the PSP version when in Iraq to have a game to play, but have bought only one console edition, the Madden Hall of Fame Edition a few years back, in the last 5 years.

Word.

I bought the PSP version when in Iraq to have a game to play, but have bought only one console edition, the Madden Hall of Fame Edition a few years back, in the last 5 years.

I think that was 05 with Ray Ray on the cover.

Archived