****The Official Jets vs Vikings Game Thread**** Merged2X

BP

Please. That was an awful decision. I'd expect that from rookie or 1st yr starter, not a 31 yr old QB.

yeah, I saw that coming as soon as he got rapped up was going to make the throw. Someone was sitting back on the route and saw it coming a mile away. If Chad threw the ball with some more, yes I'm going to say it, ZIP he might not of complete it, but it probably wouldn't of been an int.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, I saw that coming as soon as he got rapped up was going to make the throw. Someone was sitting back on the route and saw it coming a mile away. If Chad threw the ball with some more, yes I'm going to say it, ZIP he might not of complete it, but it probably wouldn't of been an int.

Agreed, if he couldve gotten better body position that wouldve been complete, but for 0yds.

So far in the Preseason, you can't really like what you've seen from our "fearless leader", aka, James Chadwick Pennington.

2 games:

7-10, 40 yards, 2 INT

Sweet!

Hey, at least he handed the ball off to Thomas Jones and Leon Washington with great arm movement. I mean, comeon, he must be in the Top 10 in the league at handing it off.

Kellen Clemens didn't play as well last night as he did against Atlanta, but he was far better than Chad.

I don't think we should throw Clemens into the fire in September, but if this team struggles to say, 5-7, Kellen will and should be in there.

The Jets are pretenders. They're average at best. I'll be surprised if they win 8 games this year. This is a team with 20 of 22 returning starters and the 2nd year in both offensive and defensive schemes? yeah exactly.

I know... at this point why even watch the games?

The Jets are pretenders. They're average at best. I'll be surprised if they win 8 games this year. This is a team with 20 of 22 returning starters and the 2nd year in both offensive and defensive schemes? yeah exactly.

My expectations for the season were greatly diminished.

Just know that I'm a lunatic so you probably shouldn't go by me.

Archived