****The Official Jets vs Vikings Game Thread**** Merged2X

BP

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow... I never seen Chad Pennington look that pissed off on the sidelines...

He should be pissed, because he wasn't good, but he never got a chance to seriously put the ball in the air. It looked like they were having him dink anf dunk all over, without allowing him to go down the field. If I was in his shoes, I'd be as mad as he is, with the performance I had, plus how I wasn't given a chance to really air it out, and show off how my arm is now 100%.

WOW did that KC pass have some "ZIP" and LMAO to anyone and everyone who wants to trade J.Mac 2 Denver... J.Mac is gonna help out Chad alot this season.

If you're expecting Chad to make that throw - don't - he can't make it. With the O line operating like a sieve and no time to wind-up and step into it - Penny doesn't put that on J-macs numbers. He likely floats another pick if he gets it off at all.

Clemens threw a laser with a wrist flick in a split second after the play developed.

To me it just seems like they are just playing very vanilla out there to not show anything for BB to use in the week 1 game. We are still seeing some individuals makes great plays but the playcalling in general has been a little strange tonight.

Archived