****The Official Jets vs Vikings Game Thread**** Merged2X

BP

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Jets fan. I pull for whoever is our QB but this is preseason and time to get out the kinks. I must say that our run defense is weak and can make anyone look like a Hall of Fame RB. ! I think Pennington makes poor decisions and holds onto the ball too long. He looks very tentative too. Clemens looks stronger and more decisive at this time and has a quick release. VENTRONE , JMAC, WRIGHT, NEON LEON, BARTON are playing hard! BRICK, well what can I say? IMO we should have addressed the OG situation(s) in the draft and the NT! POUHA & Drob have done nothing to this point. Go Jets! We can still win this thing!

The Jets offense is getting its azz kicked by a very, very, good Vikings defensive line.

Chad was able to move the ball a little by keeping them off balance with some great hard counts and no huddle timing. But I'll take a QB who can throw the ball well under pressure and get it where it needs to be quickly over a finesse master any day. One style sustains some ok drives and the other style puts 6 on the board.

Not to worry. Preseason games don't have any effect of what a team will do during the regular season. I know it gets annoying to watch but like I said its preseason and I don't think much of the outcome or what a team does. Preseason is just for coaches to get a good look a players in a game basically.

Archived