Development issues delaying PS3 games?

joebabyny

not trying to incite ecurb here, lol, just something i saw today.

Development issues delaying PS3 games?

By Gamepro Staff, GamePro

Industry analyst Evan Wilson believes PS3 development difficulties are to blame for inferior quality when releasing games on schedule with the Xbox 360. The analyst also believes development challenges heighten the number of PS3 game delays.

The statement comes as Madden NFL 08 for PS3 is widely seen as inferior to the Xbox 360 version due to sluggish visuals.

Wilson believes the added difficulty for developing on PS3 is directly to blame for the game

I am glad I didn't spend any money on either system. So far neither has impressed me very much.

i don't know dude, i think you are missing out if you enjoy gaming. I have all three, so no bias at all, i really enjoy my 360 most by far. Halo is gonna be awesome.

i don't know dude, i think you are missing out if you enjoy gaming. I have all three, so no bias at all, i really enjoy my 360 most by far. Halo is gonna be awesome.

I do enjoy gaming but nearly as much as I used to. My gaming time now starts at about 11:00 at night and 7:00 comes pretty damn early.

Archived