Boxing fans.................question

SoFlaJets

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Louie Leija......Mayweather, Jr. TKO 2

You sure about this? I thought it was Oliver McCall vs. Lenox Lewis. McCall dropped his gloves in the middle of a round and just started balling for no apparent reason.

From Wikipedia:

Lewis vs. McCall II

Lewis and McCall squared off again on February 7, 1997 in Las Vegas. In a bizarre fight, McCall refused to fight in the fourth and fifth rounds, beginning to cry and eventually forcing the referee to stop the fight and award Lewis the victory [1]. The referee for the fight, Mills Lane, stated in an interview after the match, "In the third round, he got in close, and then seemed frustrated, and then he just backed off and put his arms down. . . . I thought he was playing possum but then I saw his lips started to quiver and I thought, 'My God, is he crying?'" [2]. Lane stopped the fight when McCall had refused to defend himself for several rounds.

You sure about this? I thought it was Oliver McCall vs. Lenox Lewis. McCall dropped his gloves in the middle of a round and just started balling for no apparent reason.

From Wikipedia:

Lewis vs. McCall II

Lewis and McCall squared off again on February 7, 1997 in Las Vegas. In a bizarre fight, McCall refused to fight in the fourth and fifth rounds, beginning to cry and eventually forcing the referee to stop the fight and award Lewis the victory [1]. The referee for the fight, Mills Lane, stated in an interview after the match, "In the third round, he got in close, and then seemed frustrated, and then he just backed off and put his arms down. . . . I thought he was playing possum but then I saw his lips started to quiver and I thought, 'My God, is he crying?'" [2]. Lane stopped the fight when McCall had refused to defend himself for several rounds.

LMFAO!!!

From Wikipedia:

Lewis vs. McCall II

that's exactly who it was DHJF-Oliver McCall....I guess that guy never fought again

From Wikipedia:

Lewis vs. McCall II

We have a winner!:box:

Archived