What would you rather have?

madmike1

Well....

Revis >>> Houston.... Houston had a huge "bust factor" coming in.. and I think hes hurt now? Meanwhile Phil Savage thought Revis was a top 5 talent and he built the Ravens D.

Thomas Jones = Michael Turner.... Turner hasn't done anything, Jones has always been solid. But Turner has more potential than Jones ever does... So I say push.

Blalock > Adrien Clarke... but by how much? Basically if Blalock is more superior to Clarke than Revis is to Houston than things aren't looking good for us, if Clarke and Revis perform, then we did the right thing...

I dont remember if Grubbs would have been there for the Jets. But I liked him alot more than Blalock. He is an incredibly athletic Guard who I think will provide alot to a pro football team in terms of straight ahead blocking and running out front (pulling, etc) for a speedier back. I liked him for the Jets. Still, I have more faith in mangini's judgment than my own.

Revis and Thomas Jones or Michael Turner Blalock and Chris Houston?

It's at least debatable.

This isn't debatable at all in my opinion, Jones can still play to his ability for the next 2-3 years, and Revis is a player who can stay with a franchise for about 10 years. Chris Houston ? Blalock ?

Why raise your post count with something stupid like.... "Peter North" Why highjack this guys thread? Why not just put in your input? Oh yea... I guess you were trying to get a POTWN or something

one, he's not ecurb or anything that puts out 1,000 posts a day. 2. Troll puts out a lot more quality posts than most on this board, that includes you. If you don't like what someone posts then ignore it.

Revis and Thomas Jones or Michael Turner Blalock and Chris Houston?

It's at least debatable.

Ill take Revis and Thomas Jones. Jones is a proven commodity. Michael Turner might have the goods but until he spends a year as a feature back im gonna take Turner.

Why raise your post count with something stupid like.... "Peter North" Why highjack this guys thread? Why not just put in your input? Oh yea... I guess you were trying to get a POTWN or something

I'm sorry if my contributions to this board aren't up to your lofty standards.

I guess I should start creating three topics a week where I say the same god damn thing in every one of them. Maybe then you would like me.

I'm sorry if my contributions to this board aren't up to your lofty standards.

I guess I should start creating three topics a week where I say the same god damn thing in every one of them. Maybe then you would like me.

Just make threads about how VY sucks. With the Madden Curse hammer about to fall, you will be more accurate than you have even hoped.

Just make threads about how VY sucks. With the Madden Curse hammer about to fall, you will be more accurate than you have even hoped.

No such thing as the Madden curse.

Vince was protected last year by Henry and his defense. He won't be this year. It will be the curse of the ****ty QB.

Archived