yeahhh ji's probably gonna ban me (BANNED)

Chrebet

for repeatedly inquiring bout tom shane

and for taking shots at mayone....that queer

Hey Chrebet...we ask that you refrain from personal attacks. We like to kid around but there is no need to slag on someone who isn't here.

If you want to pick on someone, do it to TomShane.

I appreciate your cooperation. (Also I took out the personal attack portion from your post).

Hey Chrebet...we ask that you refrain from personal attacks. We like to kid around but there is no need to slag on someone who isn't here.

If you want to pick on someone, do it to TomShane.

I appreciate your cooperation. (Also I took out the personal attack portion from your post).

but maxman i loveeee tommm shanneeeeeeeee

Hey Max, unload this punk ASAP ... he's trouble, bro

This is one of the punks who was killing JI

Take it for what it's worth

I say give him a chance to change his ways first,i know if Ham don't like you it's for a good reason but this is the land of new beginings.

start a fresh one now kid or i agree you should get the boot.

Chrebet...I didn't know you over there but the tribe is making themselves very clear here.

I have you down as being warned once for the Mayone joke. There is no such thing as a three strike policy here.

If you know what I mean!

It's all good here. Just have some fun and we should be fine.

Hey Max, unload this punk ASAP ... he's trouble, bro ... let him go find some other house to haunt

This is one of the punks who was killing JI

Take it for what it's worth

The godfather has spoken.

Quality over quantity Max.... I know the idea of cracking skulls while the site's still a fledgling has to sting a bit, but in the long run the site will be the biggest and best it can be by pruning off the.... ahem.... deseased branches as quickly as possible.

Besides, how do you think this kid is going to react when I write my "Glassjaw Pennington" post/essay? or when TX points out that DeWayne Robertson looks like a chubbier Oprah Winfrey?

Quality over quantity Max.... I know the idea of cracking skulls while the site's still a fledgling has to sting a bit, but in the long run the site will be the biggest and best it can be by pruning off the.... ahem.... deseased branches as quickly as possible.

Besides, how do you think this kid is going to react when I write my "Glassjaw Pennington" post/essay? or when TX points out that DeWayne Robertson looks like a chubbier Oprah Winfrey?

Like i said earlier,Why doesn't he deserve a second chance? He was warned by Max now let him make the final decision.

Maybe he wasn't aware of the rules ,maybe nobody told him he needed to act a little more mature here....on a site with TomShane as a Mod...I kid I kid.

If this kid reads thru this thread and still acts like this,Ban him then but what is the benifit of banning him early just in case?

I had him pegged as more of a star jones myself... that being sad how does the internet bring up such animosity? I mean come on don't take this crap seriously. Watch:

TomShane you're a homo.

See? no harm done... just roll with all the punchs baby.

Chrebet has been banned. Here is what is acceptable here: Having fun, goofing around.

Here is some of the things that are not:

Personal attacks that are mean in nature.

I read his 8 posts and then put him out to the trash.

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Chrebet has been banned. Here is what is acceptable here: Having fun, goofing around.

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Sweet Max, the responsiveness and accountability are awesome.

KUDOS!

Now, about voting JonE off the island....

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

The tribe? Ham & Seymour?

Sweet Max, the responsiveness and accountability are awesome.

KUDOS!

Now, about voting JonE off the island....

Yeah that was a quick hook. But I am from the Billy Martin school of managing. Some days the guy just doesn't have it and you have to get him out of there.

The only problem that I see is that I have now tasted blood. Once a domestic animal has tasted blood he can never be a house pet again.

Consider yourselves warned.

Really though I read his posts. And I edited probably the worst one. There is no need for that stuff here. Tom and I have been real clear we don't wan't people ripping JI here. He is done.

Excellent.

This guy called me a "joke" on the other site the other day.

WELL, WHOSE LAUGHING NOW?! HAHAHAHAH!

:lol::lol::lol:

Max & TS, Good Call fellas ... believe me, that kid was the last thing you need around here

Smiz, I know you have a good heart but ask yourself one question ... ever see me ask for someone to be banned in all the time you know me?

Trust me my friend, there's a good reason why this was the first time ... that kid is 100% Cancer

Then i don't want to see Shasta or Flying Elvis on here or im gonna pull a j*tg*rl or maybe even a Dickkotite depending on my flow level.

I agree about Shasta. No way that punk should be allowed anywhere near this board if Max is going to be judging people by committee.

We're doing society a favor by keeping you indoors on a computer. We're stuck in an ethical dilemma, but society wins. :lol:

Relax, Nancy. You know I love you.

Sorry I'm a little depressed today. I lost all of last weeks paycheck yesterday at Foxwoods. THOSE NEW ENGLAND BASTARDS!!!

I was actually laying in the weeds and waiting for that jerkoff to show-up ... I knew it was only a matter of time ... and I was all prepared to drop the hammer :lol::lol:

That kid just doesn't know how to act ... even if I didn't say a word he wasn't gonna last 24 hours ... all I did was save you guys a wasted day to figure out what a dewbag he is

Chrebet...I didn't know you over there but the tribe is making themselves very clear here.

I have you down as being warned once for the Mayone joke. There is no such thing as a three strike policy here.

If you know what I mean!

It's all good here. Just have some fun and we should be fine.

AHHH A REAL MAN with a set of (foot) BALLS! POST for all to see an not hide behind the KEYS...I LOVE YOU, your my hero :lol: now where are my DARN hearts?

:lol::lol::lol:

Max & TS, Good Call fellas ... believe me, that kid was the last thing you need around here

Smiz, I know you have a good heart but ask yourself one question ... ever see me ask for someone to be banned in all the time you know me?

Trust me my friend, there's a good reason why this was the first time ... that kid is 100% Cancer

He was the Randy Moss of Message Boards? LOL...I could care less,this just means ill get the axe sooner.

I was actually laying in the weeds and waiting for that jerkoff to show-up ... I knew it was only a matter of time ... and I was all prepared to drop the hammer :lol::lol:

That kid just doesn't know how to act ... even if I didn't say a word he wasn't gonna last 24 hours ... all I did was save you guys a wasted day to figure out what a dewbag he is

LOL

Archived