yeahhh ji's probably gonna ban me (BANNED)

Chrebet

Sorry I'm a little depressed today. I lost all of last weeks paycheck yesterday at Foxwoods. THOSE NEW ENGLAND BASTARDS!!!

i don't go to foxwoods anymore... i perfer mohegan sun to take my money LOL

Chrebet was banned from both sites in a span of 10 minutes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok Gents, When this Dicksnake is all over CNN tomorrow morning with twin 9mm's and 10 people hostage at the local Walmart - the blood is on YOUR hands (and Sooth's) :lol:

Chrebet was banned from both sites in a span of 10 minutes.

Couple questions: 1)Why was Jet Warrior banned and 2)Who the hell is Jet Warrior?

1. Chrebet just set a new world record ... first nitwit to get banned from two boards in like five minutes flat :lol::lol:

2. Not sure who Jet Warrior is, but if he finds his way over to these parts he better come correct ... or Chrebet's new world record will be short-lived :lol::lol:

1. Chrebet just set a new world record ... first nitwit to get banned from two boards in like five minutes flat :lol::lol:

2. Not sure who Jet Warrior is, but if he finds his way over to these parts he better come correct ... or he'll be challenging Chrebet's world record :lol::lol:

Ham I've never see you so dead set against a poster. What the hell was done to you by Chrebet in the past?

Ham I've never see you so dead set against a poster. What the hell was done to you by Chrebet in the past?

He's just a punk, man ... just a little punk with a nasty mouth ... take my word for it

And if he talks to people like that in real life, that kid is gonna get himself hurt ... Guaranteed

He was being Jetlag-ish. There's only enough room on this site for one of those, you, errr, Jetlag. Whatever. You know what I mean. :lol:

why do all moderators of interactive Jet fan sites rule with an iron fist?

Not that I'm putting Maxman and TomShame in the group with the others...but I do have a theory.

None of us Jets fans have won anything since '69...when you longhairs were rollin' around in the mud with Janis Joplin and Grace Slick...

you mods will all chill out when the Jets finally win a championship as was the case with yours truly this past historic October. Until then, let the mass bannings and derogatory insults continue

why do all moderators of interactive Jet fan sites rule with an iron fist?

Not that I'm putting Maxman and TomShame in the group with the others...but I do have a theory.

None of us Jets fans have won anything since '69...when you longhairs were rollin' around in the mud with Janis Joplin and Grace Slick...

you mods will all chill out when the Jets finally win a championship as was the case with yours truly this past historic October. Until then, let the mass bannings and derogatory insults continue

First of all, long time no speak ... how the hell are ya?

Secondly, you and I had many debates in the past ... some heated debates ... ever know me too be thin skinned or ask for someone to be banned?

Trust me, this kid was BAD NEWS ... BAD NEWS ... and it takes a lot for me to write someone off like that, as you well know, cause I never wrote you off :lol:

I'm glad you laughed, Jetlag, because there's a one-armed bandit at Foxwoods still laughing its digitzed a$$ off at you. :lol:

Shane you're lucky the Knicks are actually winning a game and I'm not in that bad of a mood any more.

Or else I would taken your piece, stuck it up your ass, and pulled the trigger until it went *click*.

Hey Max, unload this punk ASAP ... he's trouble, bro ... let him go find some other house to haunt

This is one of the punks who was killing JI

Take it for what it's worth

you are right..this guy probably started more crap over there then everyone else combined

First of all, long time no speak ... how the hell are ya?

Secondly, you and I had many debates in the past ... some heated debates ... ever know me too be thin skinned or ask for someone to be banned?

Trust me, this kid was BAD NEWS ... BAD NEWS ... and it takes a lot for me to write someone off like that, as you well know, cause I never wrote you off :lol:

Thanks for the welcoming words, GJH. And I really couldnt care less about this dude...I was just busting balls and being a kneejerk activist for all people who've been banned from a Jets site. As you know, I've spent the better part of last year in unfair exile. I'm glad Maxman and Tomshame (not a typo) got themselves banished & were railroaded into starting up this site.

Its seemingly siphoned off the real good smack throwers from the rest of the mundane hacks. The guys (and girls) who can bring it are all here, oh and JonEJinx is here too

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhaha

The internet is filled with people who can stir it up. Let me say this...nobody can do it better than Jet/Bosox.

I invited him here. Had his email and sent one to him. Why you ask? Because banning him will be fun. LOL.

The internet is filled with people who can stir it up. Let me say this...nobody can do it better than Jet/Bosox.

I invited him here. Had his email and sent one to him. Why you ask? Because banning him will be fun. LOL.

Besides, the guy has the good taste to be a fan of the old town team.

Speaking of which, I haven't been in touch.... How'd that WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP feel, Jet/Sox?

Besides, the guy has the good taste to be a fan of the old town team.

Speaking of which, I haven't been in touch.... How'd that WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP feel, Jet/Sox?

Still basking in the white hot glow of Red Sox Nation with no end in sight. Obviously, I had to sever ties with these loser New Yorkahs to actually pull out a championship. Next task on hand: Good people like ScottishJet and myself have to parlay every ounce of our glorious winning karma into helping the Jets end their curse...its gonna be no small task considering this fanbase of jinxed bastards!

Consider this my first formal request to JonEJinx: Please pick the Jets NOT to win the Super Bowl this year???

Archived