Guillermo Mota Must Die

green_blood

He has struggled ig time, that's for sure. Along with Heilman's seemingly having his issues, and Schoenweiss not doing all that well, the Mets 'pen is not a "given" come playoff time.

I still think Omar tries to sneak a guy in from somehwere before 08/31.

Middle relief in general sucks. I don't know why starters can't go an extra inning. I don't know how many times I've seen the starter pulled with a lead and some POS like Mota (or Farnsworth for the Yanks) comes in and 5 are 6 pitches later the score is tied up.

Sosa has performed very well since being mode to the pen. I will nee to check and see what Smith's numbers are in the minors, hopefully he can bring back what he had early in teh year.

The Mets have an assortment to choose from, so I will not panic yet. If someone else catches a hot streak for October, the will be fine.

For now, the Mets mantra needs to be to at least tread water over the next 13 games. If they remain 5 games up after the next 4 series, the division is theirs.

Why pick on this dude? He is not pitching well...big deal.

Who is in first place?

Mets

By how many games?

So please, leave Mota alone...yeah he sucks now but is he worse than Farnsworth or some other piece of shyte from any other team....probably not..

Mets may not be as good as last year BUT they are ahead by 5 games over both the Braves and phillies.

Its nice to be the king.

LL

Guillermo Mota is a worthless stack of elephant turd. Discuss.

Too bad the mets dont "accidentally" have Mota take some steroids and then rat him out to MLB to test his piss....

He sucks. There is no reason in the world why Minaya thought he was worth bringing back this year. These f*ckers better get their sh!t together before the Phils or Braves go on a hot streak.

He should die.

His last 5 games:

5.1 Innings, 11 Hits, 10 Runs. As Tyson would say- "Enough is enough".

He is pitching exactly like he did for Cleveland last year before coming to the Mets. He should get in touch with Bonds' steroid supplier & get some good

Archived