Anyone play Madden online for the PS2?

dont have internet yet where im stationed but i wanted to give you props for the PS2 decision. Why did they change the gameplay so much? and wtf is with the play selection screen. I dont want NFL 2K5 i want my madden 08 with bad commentary and great games. PM me your name... ill give you a shout out if i ever get in net in my room

Please MODS dont move this thread right away, let it live here for 1 hour :)

Anyone play Madden08 for the PS2 online? If so holla at me so we can get a game going... Ill even let you use the Jets lol

People do read the tech forum...

Get a PS3.... tons of people on the PS Network playing madden

People do read the tech forum...

Get a PS3.... tons of people on the PS Network playing madden

The only reason why I have a playstation is because of Madden. Iv played Madden on the ps3, and sorry to tell you, but the game-play is no where near as nice as the PS2. And oh yea... Right now ps2 online has 4,542 players online...

The only reason why I have a playstation is because of Madden. Iv played Madden on the ps3, and sorry to tell you, but the game-play is no where near as nice as the PS2. And oh yea... Right now ps2 online has 4,542 players online...

Are you kidding?

They fixed sideline catches... there is gang tackling... the catches got even cooler... there are numerous gameplay upgrades... if anything the franchise features have suffered and thats all..

Archived