The Brewers?

TomShane

Ever since I wrote my 2005 MLB season forecast last March...I've been steadfast in my opinion that Geoffery the Giraffe would have trouble in the AL because of the level of hitting and that there are...and I quote...no Milwaukee Brewers to beat up on. Famous last words. Maxman, I thought the whole purpose of getting me to write that op/ed piece was to set me up, have the Yanks steamroll all comers, and yuk it up over my MLB forecast all summer.

Hows that working out for ya?

bwa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw...welcome back to Sub-.500sville.

yeah that's right...

in case you havent noticed, I've been kicking the Yankees when they're down for the past 4 seasons and counting.

Memo to JonEJinx: Your team lost to the Milwaukee Brewers and returned to sub .500 baseball, effectively negating that win streak that happened long ago. If ever there was a time for you to cry yourself to sleep and refrain from posting on this forum for awhile...it is right about now, bud.

yeah that's right...

in case you havent noticed, I've been kicking the Yankees when they're down for the past 4 seasons and counting.

Memo to JonEJinx: Your team lost to the Milwaukee Brewers and returned to sub .500 baseball, effectively negating that win streak that happened long ago. If ever there was a time for you to cry yourself to sleep and refrain from posting on this forum for awhile...it is right about now, bud.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/gamecenter/live/MLB_20050606_BOS@STL

after last October...they were kinda overdue for a win, wouldnt ya say?

It could be alot worse also. We could have gotten swept by the...ahem...ahem...KC Royals.

bwa-hahahhahahahahahhaha!

If the ace of my team had just got his lunch handed to him by the Brew crew, I'd pretty much shut my big fat mouth, JonEJinx.

Your team lost to the Milwaukee Brewers

Anybody who's ignahrent enough to think the Brewers are a push over hasn't had their team of choice play them yet. They can kick anybodys tail.

We're waiting for you at Wrigley, Mensa Boy!

Enough !!!!!

I am tired of hearing compliments to the other team.

Yeah the Milwaukee Brewers are a team that "might" be on the rise but this is the freakin New York Yankees we are talking about. A team with the likes of Jeter, A-Rod, Sheffield, Matsui and the Randy johnson pitching. They should be steamrollilng these teams.

They got 4 lousy hits last night.

One more time 4 F'N hits.

This is a joke. Bases loaded 1 out and Giambi hits into a DP.

Runner on second nobody out in the ninth Cano and Sierra can't move the runner and Jeter files out to end the game.

Randy Johnson gives up a go ahead homer to Junior Spivey ? :shock:

It wasn't even a cheapie. It was a bomb from the moment it left the bat.

Something is going to happen real soon. You can feel it now. First Stottlymyre was on the grittle, now Mattingly is firmly on it.

And one of them goes I would not be suprised to see Torre say forget it I quit.

This team right now looks so fragile and lost it's not even funny anymore

Archived