Worst Movies You Ever Watched?

Smizzy

I love bad movies, so your worst movie may be one of my favorites.

Manos: Hands of Fate is widely regarded as the worst movie ever made, but I love it. Movies like Armageddon, Queen of the Damned and Without a Paddle are just painful to me.

Give me a good old cheesy 70's B drive in movie any day.

What's my point? I'm a functional retard.

I would be willing to do that considering I loved the tv series. The times they played Gamera movies was the best.

I have the Godizilla vs. Megalon episode, and I just watched The Hellcats last night. I loved that show.

Over the Top

Most everything starring Jennifer Lopez.

Anything with Stallone cannot make this list, period.;)

For me, and most recently, it has to be Brokeback mountain. I gave it a shot because of the wonderful reviews and the wife wanted to see it. Little did I know that it was just Hollywood being obsessed with homos and that it would be a really bad movie.

80's breakdancing movies (like beat street and beat street 2: electric boogaloo), while fun to watch, were pretty bad movies.

Godfather 3 for the simple fact that it tainted 2 of the best movies of our time.

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck! OMG, that movie sucked so bad I had entirely erased it from my conscious mind.

I'd have to say Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! was pretty bad. My friend and his date walked out. My date stayed another 20 minutes then walked out. I left a few minutes later after I finished the popcorn. Watch the Thunderkiss '65 video and save yourself the time. I like boobies as much as the next guy, but that movie sucked.

Devil's Rejects

Black Christmas

I still do not understand your hatred for "Rejects", yet you like "House of 1000 Corpses". For me it is the exact opposite...HO1C was crap in my opinion while "Rejects" was a solid movie if you ask me. I thought the storyline, plot, etc. was all much better and how can you not like William Forsythe as the sherriff? To each his own I guess.

I do agree with you on "Black Christmas" though. Total garbage.

I still do not understand your hatred for "Rejects", yet you like "House of 1000 Corpses". For me it is the exact opposite...HO1C was crap in my opinion while "Rejects" was a solid movie if you ask me. I thought the storyline, plot, etc. was all much better and how can you not like William Forsythe as the sherriff? To each his own I guess.

I do agree with you on "Black Christmas" though. Total garbage.

I have the exact opposite mindset. " Run Rabbit Run!" I love House of 1,000 Corpses.

Hmmmmm.

This thread sounds familiar. I believe I posted this before but this particular movie was so bad it deserves to be mentioned again.

Swept Away - (starring Madona)

It was one of those - I can't believe how bad this is but I have to watch to see how worse it gets - movies. It didn't disappoint.

Archived