Patriot games?

4HCrew

Ok here is a conspiracy theory for you...word is that Randy Moss will not play again this weekend but should be ready for the last week of preseason. Since none of the starters are playing in that game, do you think the Pats are toying with the Jets by holding Moss out? I am sure the Jets can figure out how he will be used by is this another cat and mouse game?

Ok here is a conspiracy theory for you...word is that Randy Moss will not play again this weekend but should be ready for the last week of preseason. Since none of the starters are playing in that game, do you think the Pats are toying with the Jets by holding Moss out? I am sure the Jets can figure out how he will be used by is this another cat and mouse game?

Well, it could be but i doubt it...I mean after all, coaches (especially ones like Mangini) are going to prepare for Randy Moss unless he has been ruled out the week you play him...Its not like Moss is the Pats' secret weapon.

Seriously doubt this has anything to do with the Jets. Somehow I don't think the Patriots are worried about the Jets' beat up secondary. It comes down to making sure one of their most explosive offensive is 100% before he steps back on the field.

Seriously doubt this has anything to do with the Jets. Somehow I don't think the Patriots are worried about the Jets' beat up secondary. It comes down to making sure one of their most explosive offensive is 100% before he steps back on the field.

Our secondary blows the Patriots secondary away anyday of the week...

Dyson

Revis

Miller

Barrett

D.Coleman will all be ready come week 1 vs the Pats. Dont talk about being banged up... L.Maroney, Moss, Stallworth, and oh yea... a MLB in Brusci who is one hard hit away from leaving the game for good... And oh yea... A.Samuels... LMAO, Thats the KILLER right there.

exactly-same situation as the Thomas Jones Affair-they'll hold him back until the bullets start flying-as they should. He has a hamstring and they expect him to be back for the Jets-they already announced that on NFLN last night

Dyson

Revis

Miller

Barrett

D.Coleman will all be ready come week 1 vs the Pats. Dont talk about being banged up... L.Maroney, Moss, Stallworth, and oh yea... a MLB in Brusci who is one hard hit away from leaving the game for good... And oh yea... A.Samuels... LMAO, Thats the KILLER right there.

Blows our secondary away? :rl: Two things to keep in mind. Miller and Dyson are both hurt. And I was talking about the secondary not offense. Maroney just had the red jersey pulled and is ready to play this weekend. Stallworth is on the field and played last week. And oh yeah, the effects of Bruschi's stroke is long gone and he is at no higher risk of having his career ended than any other NFL player. And if you actually think Samuels won't be on the field...well then I really feel sorry for you.

Dyson

Revis

Miller

Barrett

Hahahahahahahaha....dude, are you for real?

Moss is such a head case at times I don't think the Patsies even know what's going on.

Originally Posted by Adam Schefter

But after almost four months together, the Patriots now wish they had more players as hard-working and as vastly talented as Moss.

Soon enough, the public and Patriots fans will see for themselves.

With Moss nursing a minor hamstring injury that the Patriots are being extremely cautious with, the mercurial wide receiver is not expected to play Friday night at Carolina, but he could see some brief action in New England's preseason finale.

Sometime in the next two weeks, Tom Brady and Randy Moss will be in a game together for the first time as teammates.

But here's the news that will be felt all the way to Hempstead, New York: The Patriots fully expect Moss to be on the field for the regular-season opener against the New York Jets.

After being around Moss since April, the Patriots have high hopes.

People wondered how the marriage between Moss and the Patriots would work. The early answers are in ... and the honeymoon shows no signs of letting up.

Originally Posted by Adam Schefter

But after almost four months together, the Patriots now wish they had more players as hard-working and as vastly talented as Moss.

Soon enough, the public and Patriots fans will see for themselves.

With Moss nursing a minor hamstring injury that the Patriots are being extremely cautious with, the mercurial wide receiver is not expected to play Friday night at Carolina, but he could see some brief action in New England's preseason finale.

Sometime in the next two weeks, Tom Brady and Randy Moss will be in a game together for the first time as teammates.

But here's the news that will be felt all the way to Hempstead, New York: The Patriots fully expect Moss to be on the field for the regular-season opener against the New York Jets.

After being around Moss since April, the Patriots have high hopes.

People wondered how the marriage between Moss and the Patriots would work. The early answers are in ... and the honeymoon shows no signs of letting up.

this is just more patriot propoganda. pats fans need to come to terms with the fact that moss is not the same player he used to be. i bet he plays in less than 10 games this season b/c of injuries.

this is just more patriot propoganda. pats fans need to come to terms with the fact that moss is not the same player he used to be. i bet he plays in less than 10 games this season b/c of injuries.

I cannot wait to see Moss tear the Jets secondary up. Its going to be funny hell.

Yea im 4real. Name one player in the Pats secondary that can play up to the level of K.Rhodes? And dont even say A.Samuels for the simple fact he WILL NOT BE PLAYING once the season starts.

Rodney Harrison. He has been to 2 Pro-Bowls and holds the NFL record for sacks by a DB (28.5)

Rhodes is a stud but the overall defensive backfield for the Jets is suspect.

:rl:

if his hammy doesn't hurt... WHAH

Considering that Caldwell and Gaffney ripped the Jets to pieces in the playoff game I would be concerned if I was you.

Stallworth and Welker are much better than that. Randy will be on the field on Sept. 9th.

Considering that Caldwell and Gaffney ripped the Jets to pieces in the playoff game I would be concerned if I was you.

Stallworth and Welker are much better than that. Randy will be on the field on Sept. 9th.

Jets > Pats

Dont make me get super-homer on you! :)

And, the sad part of it all is that you actually believe it.

There is NO way Belichick will lose this game with months to prepare.

Your right, in fact theres NO possible way the gaytriots will lose at all this season!!! The NFL should already be preparing to give the Patsies the lombardi trophy before they even play a game.

Your right, in fact theres NO possible way the gaytriots will lose at all this season!!! The NFL should already be preparing to give the Patsies the lombardi trophy before they even play a game.

Ah, if that were only true. NE will have to earn its 4th Championship like always.

NE will lose to SD in week 2. Tomlinson is the best player in the league bar none.

NE loses 3 - 4 games max.

Comeon man. You and I both know that Dyson was at best playing at half strength that day and was done after that first series so you tore apart a rookie in Drew Coleman and journeyman Hank Poteat. Kudos.:character42:

Comeon man. You and I both know that Dyson was at best playing at half strength that day and was done after that first series so you tore apart a rookie in Drew Coleman and journeyman Hank Poteat. Kudos.:character42:

Ouch :Nuts:

Got em there 124

Sadly Dyson is hurt...Revis is a rookie... Poteat isnt any better.... neither is Miller... ****... lol

Archived