Stot.....The best pitching coach in baseball!

Gee, didn?t Vasquez say the same thing last year?

#-o

Randy Johnson stood at his locker last night, his head near the ceiling,his eyes on the floor. He spoke in a low tone. There were jagged edges of

frustration in his voice as he admitted that he is not sure what is going on. "I don't think I can honestly say to you that I remember struggling like

this," he said.

:(

any chance George fires him? that would cause a ripple effect through the staff - torre would quit, who would manage - girardi? or would he quit too?

i am so tired of seeing this team underachieve and the pitching staff stink. i would really welcome a change and getting rid of one of the worst pitching coaches in the game would be a start.

any chance George fires him? that would cause a ripple effect through the staff - torre would quit, who would manage - girardi? or would he quit too?

i am so tired of seeing this team underachieve and the pitching staff stink. i would really welcome a change and getting rid of one of the worst pitching coaches in the game would be a start.

Torre is owed 10 million dollars. He is not going to quit no matter how mad\upset he gets.

The answer is simple: FIRE CASHMAN.

He has the most money to work with and has not gotten it done. Joe and Mel get a longer leash because they have 4 rings.

Cashman has made some blunders. If a change is needed (which it is) look no further.

It's too bad that we can't trade for Lou Pinella in mid-season. Maybe, he'll quit and then the Yankees could bring him in to kick some ass. This team needs one in the worst way. Joe can be assigned to a special consultant roll until his contract runs out.

[-o<

Archived