The solution is clear to me

JetCane

Item #1:

Sharapova not a hit between the sheets

Tuesday, 21 August 2007

US singer Adam Levine from hit band MAROON 5 ditched tennis babe Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

Levine told Russian magazine Exile "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

Item #2:

PITTSBURGH -- Jerome Bettis, the No. 5 rusher in NFL history, claims in a new book that he faked a knee injury during training camp in 2000 so the Pittsburgh Steelers wouldn't cut him and install Richard Huntley as the starter.

Bettis was worried offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride favored Huntley over him and the Steelers were ready to let Bettis go, partly so they wouldn't have to give him a new contract. Huntley had just signed a $4 million, three-year deal.

"Man, did I do a nice job of acting," Bettis wrote in the book, The Bus: My Life in and Out of a Helmet.

--------------------------------

Solution:

Maria needs to take some acting lessons from Jerome.

Archived