Baggy Pants to be hiked up?

SouthernJet

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You consider that indecency? It's a stupid look but making it illegal is pretty absurd IMO.

I agree, I find it funny that certain areas of the country want to make it illegal to wear baggy clothes like this, and in other areas of the country it is legal to walk around downtown completely nude. Its weird how one country can be so split on certain values.

You consider that indecency? It's a stupid look but making it illegal is pretty absurd IMO.

Walking around in your underwear IS indecent... thats dudes dick is about 1 wrong swing away from popping about and saying hello to traffic...

I agree, I find it funny that certain areas of the country want to make it illegal to wear baggy clothes like this, and in other areas of the country it is legal to walk around downtown completely nude. Its weird how one country can be so split on certain values.

has NOTHING to do with the clothes being baggy... its the fact that the pants are down around his knees...

I was under the impression that pulling your pants down in public was wrong...

Speaking of "fashion" - why are most notable designers gay men? What do gay men know about a womans body? What feels good? What feels comfortable? Seriously. I'm pretty sure that is why you see things like the "skinny" straight leg jean, 5 inch stilettos, 3/4 inch sleeved leather jackets, shrugs, etc.

Well if women chose not to wear them than they would stop being made.

But that's just my simplistic analaysis.

has NOTHING to do with the clothes being baggy... its the fact that the pants are down around his knees...

I was under the impression that pulling your pants down in public was wrong...

Yeah, I understand that, but it still doesn't explain why certain areas showing even remotely anything is terrible, and other areas you can walk around downtown nude and no one bats an eye.

It is all relative, there are still villages and towns in this country where it is totally ok to walk around completely nude.

Thats according to their laws and rules...

Its illegal to walk around completely nude in most cases... its also indecency to run around in your underwear... which is essentially what these guys are doing... its ok to wear baggy clothes... just wear your pants on your waist... not your knees...

true..

just sayin,, thats what she likes,,and Paige jeans..

if i looked like a model.. the choices would be plentiful.. but that is not the case.

your wife is lucky. ( at least when it comes to clothes :lol: )

Well if women chose not to wear them than they would stop being made.

But that's just my simplistic analaysis.

A large amount of women just buy what they see a magazine calls "cool" or "hot"... sad but true... men do it too...

Walking around in your underwear IS indecent... thats dudes dick is about 1 wrong swing away from popping about and saying hello to traffic...

Idk bout that I see plenty of guys wearing their pants like that and I've never heard about it happening lol.

Also this is another case of a politician with drastically misplaced priorities.

Thats according to their laws and rules...

Its illegal to walk around completely nude in most cases... its also indecency to run around in your underwear... which is essentially what these guys are doing... its ok to wear baggy clothes... just wear your pants on your waist... not your knees...

I understand what you are saying, but in most places it ISN'T ILLEGAL to walk around in your underwear. Maybe not everywhere, but in many many places Girls are allowed to be in public spaces with bikini's on and Guys are allowed to wear boxers, as long as nothing is hanging out. I don't care for the baggy pants either, I was just making commentary on how odd it is that in our country some areas want to ban the slightest amount of skin showing while others allow it all.

Idk bout that I see plenty of guys wearing their pants like that and I've never heard about it happening lol.

Also this is another case of a politician with drastically misplaced priorities.

Very true...

IM just sick of seeing pants around ankles and guys walking like ****ing penguins...

haha, ,good point,,see San Fran and Provincetown , Ma.

It is all relative, there are still villages and towns in this country where it is totally ok to walk around completely nude.

Yeah, I understand that, but it still doesn't explain why certain areas showing even remotely anything is terrible, and other areas you can walk around downtown nude and no one bats an eye.

I understand what you are saying, but in most places it ISN'T ILLEGAL to walk around in your underwear. Maybe not everywhere, but in many many places Girls are allowed to be in public spaces with bikini's on and Guys are allowed to wear boxers, as long as nothing is hanging out. I don't care for the baggy pants either, I was just making commentary on how odd it is that in our country some areas want to ban the slightest amount of skin showing while others allow it all.

Congrats! Half your post count has been used to state the same thing over and over.

BTW, how many villages in the usa are there where you are allowed to walk around nude?? LOLSC

haha, ,good point,,see San Fran and Provincetown , Ma.

P town is shocking at first for sure!

I think what we can all agree on here is that people will push boundaries even if it means making an ass of themself... and until someone says they cant... they will.... no matter how stupid they look...

Congrats! Half your post count has been used to state the same thing over and over.

BTW, how many villages in the usa are there where you are allowed to walk around nude?? LOLSC

A few hundred in the united states. There are still quite a few areas, especially in places like Vermont and New Hampshire. It is just interesting how split american can be, do you not agree?

Why don't you stop paying such close attention.

I own/run a retail store... I see 100's of people every day...cant help it... not to mention my shop is in a mid/upperclass town... so the whole "thug" theory doesnt even apply... these are kids that are 15 and have more money in the bank than I do... lol

A few hundred in the united states. There are still quite a few areas, especially in places like Vermont and New Hampshire. It is just interesting how split american can be, do you not agree?

No I don't agree, I am born and raised in NYC so I see the diversity that makes up our country every day. We are the melting pot of culture as a nation of immigrants. Of course as part of that we are going to have more differing views and opinions of things on the subject of morality and religion then any other country in the world. It is what makes us free and makes this the greatest country on earth. And I have traveled more then most people, so I have somewhat of a good base of experience to make these statements.

No I don't agree, I am born and raised in NYC so I see the diversity that makes up our country every day. We are the melting pot of culture as a nation of immigrants. Of course as part of that we are going to have more differing views and opinions of things on the subject of morality and religion then any other country in the world. It is what makes us free and makes this the greatest country on earth. And I have traveled more then most people, so I have somewhat of a good base of experience to make these statements.

Wow, you have travelled all over the country? Lucky you. ;) Hardly anyone gets to do that these days with the lack of transportation and all that.

I disagree that it makes us the greatest country on earth though.

I own/run a retail store... I see 100's of people every day...cant help it... not to mention my shop is in a mid/upperclass town... so the whole "thug" theory doesnt even apply... these are kids that are 15 and have more money in the bank than I do... lol

Doesn't mean you have to stare at the underwear.

excellent thread metamorphisis,, fashion banning to fashion designers,,excellent work people ,,keeep up the progression,, appreciate the posting manners :P

my wife likes sleeveless shirts best

You seem intent on making the discussion political. You ask "will pols get heat from civic leaders?"

BTW - I said "yes."

Wow, you have travelled all over the country? Lucky you. ;) Hardly anyone gets to do that these days with the lack of transportation and all that.

I disagree that it makes us the greatest country on earth though.

no i meant the world, not country.

And you are free to disagree, just exercising more of those freedoms!

btw jetsx3, this is not an attempt at talking politics, that is strictly verboden here for good reason

no i meant the world, not country.

And you are free to disagree, just exercising more of those freedoms!

btw jetsx3, this is not an attempt at talking politics, that is strictly verboden here for good reason

That makes it so much more exciting! How do you get across those high seas so easily? :P Is that why you have such a high opinion of yourself? Because you are such a jetsetter?

I still find it fascinating how people can be so different because of the area of the country they grew up. Makes me wish the south had won the war.

Very true...

IM just sick of seeing pants around ankles and guys walking like ****ing penguins...

...and I'm sick of clinking onto a thread and seeing some nasty pick of a chick on a truck speading her legs for the boys at the Meadowlands to gawk at.....life 'aint fair, Bruce. :P

so sleeveless, caps, or short sleeves?

Either sleeveless or short sleeve - not a fan of the cap sleeve. LOL!!!

Hey - I have a question for YOU: Did you have long hair when you were in yoru teens/early twenties? Wear anything tie-dye?

That makes it so much more exciting! How do you get across those high seas so easily? :P Is that why you have such a high opinion of yourself? Because you are such a jetsetter?

I still find it fascinating how people can be so different because of the area of the country they grew up. Makes me wish the south had won the war.

You are my new favorite poster!

that's the point of the federal system of governance. each state/town can choose for itself what it wants. "laboratories of democracy."

Archived