Samuel expected to report next week.

Alk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BWWWAAAHH

Youre the one always straying over to the gay side of the tracks. Talk football or leave hypocrite.

Like I said... let the mods take care of it... they can delete my posts if they want... you a guest on a JETS board... show some respect, or dont expect it in return AT ALL

I dont need your respect.

Great so you come to a rivals board... and dont plan on showing any respect...

Essentially your labeling yourself a troll, rather than a spirited football fan... its a shame you couldnt join the good pats posters on this board.

Great so you come to a rivals board... and dont plan on showing any respect...

Essentially your labeling yourself a troll, rather than a spirited football fan... its a shame you couldnt join the good pats posters on this board.

OK, little Buddy

Knock it off, both of you.

And PR37, I actually like a lot of the Pats fans on this site. unfortunately for you, you're not one of them. can you at least try and contribute something other than your wise ass remarks? maybe football knowledge? or a wit to make someone laugh?

Are those the prerequisites? If so, how am I still here? :)

You're funny and know you're football (although maybe your knowledge is a little twisted? yeah ;) ). this dude is not funny and has the xerox stamp on every one of his posts, a recycled regurgitation of Jets suck, Pats are great! rah rah rah! it gets real old after a while. and he only has like 140 posts. :eek:

Noodle Penny is my own. Dont be upset because its true. You know deep down that he is a born loser and will never deliver a title to the Jets.

But, if you miss Tex so much then reinstate him.

Nice try TX but it AIN'T (as you like to say) gonna happen.

August 27, 2007

Report: Samuel arrives

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

Cornerback Asante Samuel will rejoin the Patriots this morning at Gillette Stadium, the Providence Journal reported in its Monday editions.

The report indicates that Samuel, who flew into town from Fort Lauderdale Sunday night, will sign his $7.79 million tender offer.

Coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to hold an 11:15 a.m. press conference today, and the media will have access to the locker room and a portion of practice after that. This is a story we'll be following throughout the day.

August 27, 2007

Report: Samuel arrives

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

Cornerback Asante Samuel will rejoin the Patriots this morning at Gillette Stadium, the Providence Journal reported in its Monday editions.

The report indicates that Samuel, who flew into town from Fort Lauderdale Sunday night, will sign his $7.79 million tender offer.

Coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to hold an 11:15 a.m. press conference today, and the media will have access to the locker room and a portion of practice after that. This is a story we'll be following throughout the day.

Look for Coles to eat him alive come week one. Wait, he may have to guard the #2 WR on the Jets roster for the simple fact he missed EVERY TC Practice, Every PRE-SEASON GAME... Well hey, Cotch will have no problem eating him alive aswell...

Look for Coles to eat him alive come week one. Wait, he may have to guard the #2 WR on the Jets roster for the simple fact he missed EVERY TC Practice, Every PRE-SEASON GAME... Well hey, Cotch will have no problem eating him alive aswell...

No, he will most likely play the final preseason game. Not to mention that we're not talking about a rookie here. This guy didn't just magically forget how to play football over the offseason.

No, he will most likely play the final preseason game. Not to mention that we're not talking about a rookie here. This guy didn't just magically forget how to play football over the offseason.

Still, Mistakes will happen once a player steps onto the field for the first time in a long time.... Im not saying he will make mistakes, but I am saying that the chances are greater than none.

Assante does not have to bring his "A" game. As porous as the Jets OL has looked, the Patriots will be all over Penny and not give him enough time to find C & C open.

LOL... He dont know... Like I said, the Jets WR's will DOMINATE him come week 1

That was Belichick speech. I wouldn't be surprised if Asante didn't have an earpiece with Belichick on the other end telling him what to say.

Archived