Samuel expected to report next week.

Alk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The story patsie* don't want you to hear

So, 13, why exactly wouldn't the Patriots want you to hear this story?

read the bold print lady..Samuels will not be productive for weeks if he doesn't get injured. You are all acting like the entire league should now be worried because he has reported. HE HAD ONE GOOD YEAR PERIOD... chances are very good he will resort to his suck @@s self again this year..

read the bold print lady..Samuels will not be productive for weeks if he doesn't get injured. You are all acting like the entire league should now be worried because he has reported. HE HAD ONE GOOD YEAR PERIOD... chances are very good he will resort to his suck @@s self again this year..

Not for nothing - but I am not one of those people that sang Asante's praises. That said, he fits the Pats scheme quite well, however. He was never a suck azz - nor was he a Champ Bailey. Addionally, I find it hard to beleive that Asante will not be productive for weeks - I mean this man has lived and breathed this system for a few years now....and the defensive personnel hasn't really changed - except for the addition of Thomas - so I highly doubt he is THAT behind, you know?

Um... Your trying way 2 hard to be funny... Sad thing is, unlike all the other Patriot fans on this site... Your not funny, your just laughable.

Not as funny as your Revis went to Michigan or Leon W= Reggie Bush threads.

HAHAHAHA. Boy, youre one funny SOB. Keep them coming.

Hey, Jets Waterboy = Bobby Bouchet SCLSU Waterboy

Not as funny as your Revis went to Michigan or Leon W= Reggie Bush threads.

HAHAHAHA. Boy, youre one funy SOB. Keep them coming.

Hey, Jets Waterboy = Bobby Bouchet SCLSU Waterboy

Anyone that use to have a pee-wee herman avatar is gay as gay can be...

And when I said Michican for D.Revis I was thinking of D.Harris who we drafted this year from Michigan, im a huge NCAA fan and I was always huge on drafting Revis out of Pittsburg.

Chad VS Pats 2006

776 yards

4 Touchdowns

3 Interceptions

I would say Chad did pretty well against the Pats...

I know 2 of those 3 picks dont mean squat... one was week 3 on the final throw of the game in a hail mary...

and the other was in the wild card game when it was all over

whats the win-loss record there again?

Not for nothing - but I am not one of those people that sang Asante's praises. That said, he fits the Pats scheme quite well, however. He was never a suck azz - nor was he a Champ Bailey. Addionally, I find it hard to beleive that Asante will not be productive for weeks - I mean this man has lived and breathed this system for a few years now....and the defensive personnel hasn't really changed - except for the addition of Thomas - so I highly doubt he is THAT behind, you know?

I will say it one time..He had one good year. Before that he was below mediocre...we will see how good he really is soon

I will say it one time..He had one good year. Before that he was below mediocre...we will see how good he really is soon

Below mediocre is a bit of a stretch - but then again, Jets fans are such astute and objective fans, how can I disgree?;)

A.Thomas may be athletic for an OLB but at the same time he is simply average, and was a product of a great system out in Baltimore.

He was playing alongside R.Lewis who is a top 3 MLB in the NFL... I'm sorry but Brusci or anyone else on the Patriots cant even play on the same playing field as Ray Lewis.

He was playing infront of the best secondary in the NFL with 2 #1 CB's in McCalister and Rolle, and with an All-Pro Safety in E.Reed... Im sorry but the Pats secondary... Well lets just say its not the Ravens.

Alot of Patriot fans will see how A.Thomas was nothing but a product of a great system... And will be a BUST in NE

A.Thomas may be athletic for an OLB but at the same time he is simply average, and was a product of a great system out in Baltimore.

He was playing alongside R.Lewis who is a top 3 MLB in the NFL... I'm sorry but Brusci or anyone else on the Patriots cant even play on the same playing field as Ray Lewis.

He was playing infront of the best secondary in the NFL with 2 #1 CB's in McCalister and Rolle, and with an All-Pro Safety in E.Reed... Im sorry but the Pats secondary... Well lets just say its not the Ravens.

Alot of Patriot fans will see how A.Thomas was nothing but a product of a great system... And will be a BUST in NE

I'm willing to bet that you are wrong about a lot of stuff.

Adalius will start off slow - he's learning the inside "mike" (sp?) position and I suspect he will be purring along nicely by mid-season. If that 2nd quarter goal line stand against the Panthers last Fri nite is any indication - the defense looks swell.

How Bellichick chooses to initiate his new players behind closed doors is really none of our business :baby:

That was good :)

I was just trying to point out to DWC that the Pats have had a pretty good track record with free agents over the last 7 years.

That was good :)

I was just trying to point out to DWC that the Pats have had a pretty good track record with free agents over the last 7 years.

The threat of Bellichick pulling down his pants is enough keep them in line.

"You slack off and the coach will want to see you in private"

Archived