Has anyone ever been to a Giants home game vs Jets?

NIGHT STALKER

I have been to games on both sides (jets home and giants home). The home team always has the majority of the support but they hear cheers either way because there are a lot of fans for both teams there.

Plus Giant fans are old and when the 5 second radio delay they cheer kind of late. It is weird.

I have been to games on both sides (jets home and giants home). The home team always has the majority of the support but they hear cheers either way because there are a lot of fans for both teams there.

Plus Giant fans are old and when the 5 second radio delay they cheer kind of late. It is weird.

I know the feeling...:eusa_shifty:

Nope. The one time I attended a Jets / Giants regular season game was in 2003 and the Jets were the home team. Kind of a weird feeling, felt like a home game somewhat but at the same time... ehhh, I don't know, I'm sure for Giants fans it feels the same way, somewhat.

This will be my first tomorrow night, although it is just a Preseason game. I will hopefully be in attendance for the October 7th match-up as well.

I have been to two of them and as Max said, there is an abundance of both teams fans (with the Vagiants obviously in the majority). The funny thing is that despite wearing a Jets jersey, not one person heckled me as Giants fans are pretty mellow (old). I doubt that courtesy would work in reverse.

Archived