Yee ha Cowboy

drago

A dude (and i stress dude) just walked into my bank, gives me the glance and a thumbs up (obviously he approves of my sitting behind a desk with a tie on). As he is walking away i take note of the whole ensamble (very impressive i might add).

Black cowboy hat

very tight t-shirt, tucked in neatly to his black jeans

4 inch by 2 inch gleaming silver belt buckle

And then there was jingling? so i am thinking...what could possibly be jingling???

oh that's right. This cowboy goes all out. This particular cowboy felt it necessary to, not only wear cowboy boots, but also the spurs to go along with them. Now i didn't see if he road up here on a horse, or if that is even legal, but i would be disapointed if he did not.

He goes to the teller line, does his exchange, takes note of the free food we have goin on for whatever reason today. As he is biting into the cookie he gives me another thumbs up.

Which is when i returned the favor. Sir, I salute you.

:thumbup::sign0098:

A dude (and i stress dude) just walked into my bank, gives me the glance and a thumbs up (obviously he approves of my sitting behind a desk with a tie on). As he is walking away i take note of the whole ensamble (very impressive i might add).

Black cowboy hat

And then there was jingling? so i am thinking...what could possibly be jingling???

oh that's right. This cowboy goes all out. This particular cowboy felt it necessary to, not only wear cowboy boots, but also the spurs to go along with them. Now i didn't see if he road up here on a horse, or if that is even legal, but i would be disapointed if he did not.

He goes to the teller line, does his exchange, takes note of the free food we have goin on for whatever reason today. As he is biting into the cookie he gives me another thumbs up.

Here's a theory md

you ever see that movie with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader when he has her on a table on all fours throws a saddle on her back and as he's walking by sticks a carrot in her mouth sideways?

Here's a theory md

you ever see that movie with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader when he has her on a table on all fours throws a saddle on her back and as he's walking by sticks a carrot in her mouth sideways?

No i haven't seen that, but i wish i had for this dude's sake. i hope he comes back in, its not every day you get to see a real live cowboy and shove a carrott in his mouth.

Black cowboy hat

He'll be back looking to get the rodeo started. Be careful, those spurs might leave nasty gash in your ribcage.

Archived