What Terrifies You?

strange_andy

For me, it's insects.

This summer in Illinois the cicadas came out and were flying around for a few weeks. I was completely terrified to get out of my car and into my workplace. Even when driving, one of those f*ckers would hit the car and I would jump like a little bitch.

cicada.jpg

For me, it's insects.

This summer in Illinois the cicadas came out and were flying around for a few weeks. I was completely terrified to get out of my car and into my workplace. Even when driving, one of those f*ckers would hit the car and I would jump like a little bitch.

cicada.jpg

:rl: I used to hate those things when I was a kid because when they started making noise it meant it was about time to stop playing and go home.

For me, it's insects.

cicada.jpg

You would hate to be out here in PA then, there are thousands and thousands of them. If I open my window, its the only thing I can hear. They seem to have really invaded this year, much more than in the past. I don't know what they eat, but they seem to really enjoy areas near the grapes.

For me, it's insects.

cicada.jpg

Spiders Suck!

Spiders Suck!

That's definately the top of my list. I hate freakin spiders. I was sitting in my computer room one night and looked down at the floor and saw something about 6 inches from my foot. I got a little closer and it was a huge f#cking spider. I screamed like a little girl and damn near fell out of my chair trying to get something to smash it with.

ever since i was in a high chair, and i'm not kidding, i cannot stand the site, or the feel of wet paper. You will never see me use a napkin, or dry my hands in a public bathroom. i hate it more than anything. i never used to think it was a big deal until i was in high school and realized that not everyone was scared to touch the stuff.

ever since i was in a high chair, and i'm not kidding, i cannot stand the site, or the feel of wet paper. You will never see me use a napkin, or dry my hands in a public bathroom. i hate it more than anything. i never used to think it was a big deal until i was in high school and realized that not everyone was scared to touch the stuff.

So your worst nightmare would be a 10 year old with a straw and a handful of paper?

Oh my god. I can't believe someone else has this disorder. I have a close friend who has this exact same problem. He even has trouble wiping his ass because the toilet paper might get the slightest bit wet. I never met anyone else with that problem.

Last year for christmas I made a bunch of soap for everyone, just for fun I put a wad of toilet paper in the middle of his, so as he used it, the paper would eventually come through and he would be wiping it all over him. Ill never forget the day it finally happened.

wet1.JPG

MDA_PushWetTowelDown_61022_7.jpg

istockphoto_1509001_wet_paper.jpg

Ecurb

that's flippin gross. if i ever meet you, and you touch me with that stuff i will tear your head off. just a heads up.

good day.

:)

If I ever meet you I will be sure to toss a soaking wet towel on you! :)

Last year for christmas I made a bunch of soap for everyone, just for fun I put a wad of toilet paper in the middle of his, so as he used it, the paper would eventually come through and he would be wiping it all over him. Ill never forget the day it finally happened.

That's great!! Must have been priceless, well done!

Didnt you mean administratordoodles?

tanks for catching that mistake mateydoodles!

can you lobby this site's administration to let me stay this time mate? im ready to get to the next level as a poster, but i dont have a forum right now to post on!

can you lobby this site's administration to let me stay this time mate? im ready to get to the next level as a poster, but i dont have a forum right now to post on!

We want BoomBoom back first... sorry but You might be invited to join in the JetNation Big Brother contest...

That's great!! Must have been priceless, well done!

Yes, it was, I wish I would have done that while we were still roomates. It would have been great to hear him scream like a baby over it, as Im sure he did. He wouldn't allow the three of us living there to have paper towels in the house because of the possibility of them getting wet. At least he bought and washed and all kinds of cloth towels for us :)

Papertowel? Cloth towel wouldn't work, at least not for my friend, it has to be paper. Newspaper is actually the worst for him.

wow, i couldn't agree more. I've never met anyone that had the same distain for that stuff. the worst for me is wet toilet paper you see in the public stalls, i will run out of there with my hand over my mouth every time.

and you're exactly right about the cloth towel not working. that wouldn't bother me in the least.

wow, i couldn't agree more. I've never met anyone that had the same distain for that stuff. the worst for me is wet toilet paper you see in the public stalls, i will run out of there with my hand over my mouth every time.

haha, Yeah he would do the same thing. How would it make you feel sick? He would get incredibly nauseous and really sick to his stomach. I would feel bad sometimes though, because sometimes he would go into panic attacks because of it.

haha, Yeah he would do the same thing. How would it make you feel sick? He would get incredibly nauseous and really sick to his stomach. I would feel bad sometimes though, because sometimes he would go into panic attacks because of it.

i jumped out of a moving car once (15 miles an hour, so not too fast). Pretty much in the same way. i had a friend tell someone i had just met about it at a restaraunt. i told the dude not to try proving it. I was quite serious when i said it too, so he threw it at me, i swung at him (missed) and left them at the restaraunt. Only 15 miles from where they lived, but they both had to take a cab, azzholes.

i jumped out of a moving car once (15 miles an hour, so not too fast). Pretty much in the same way. i had a friend tell someone i had just met about it at a restaraunt. i told the dude not to try proving it. I was quite serious when i said it too, so he threw it at me, i swung at him (missed) and left them at the restaraunt. Only 15 miles from where they lived, but they both had to take a cab, azzholes.

Haha, I had a similar experience when I first met my friend too. It is a good thing we are pretty close friends, because he would have killed pretty much anyone else who tried the soap trick on him.

Well, well well....

JR16 back for more Vinny T love....

Haha, I had a similar experience when I first met my friend too. It is a good thing we are pretty close friends, because he would have killed pretty much anyone else who tried the soap trick on him.

i didn't understand what you meant at first. Now i do, and i know i would have thrown the soap and ran out of the shower trying to wipe the crap off me. OMG i'd have gone crazy.

Archived