Kittle: Bonds doesnt sign autographs for white people?

Blackout

What a surprise. :roll:

Sure, he won't sign for white people when there's nothing going his way.

But give him about 20 large to do it at a signing, and he'll sign for all the white dudes you'll throw at him.

Kids with cancer? Screw 'em. What's in it for me? That's the Barry Bonds we know and hate. Him being hurt is the best thing for baseball since the hot dog.

That's too bad! Hope you don't lose that leg, Barry!

Baseball if Selig had any nuts, would rip his records, ALONG with McGwire's and Sosa's right out of the books and start over. It's pitiful that in 20 years we'll have to refer to this as "The Steroid Era" in baseball. Very sad.

Does anybody even find in remotely surprising that this occured nearly 13 years ago ? :shock:

Why is this coming out now ?

Don't get me wrong I hate Bonds but this is a little weak if you ask me.

Because it's from a book containing Kittle's LIFE experiences. How else would it come out, from Dusty Baker? From Bonds himself? Matt Williams?

Because it's from a book containing Kittle's LIFE experiences. How else would it come out, from Dusty Baker? From Bonds himself? Matt Williams?

No I was thinking Kittle himself.

What you gonna tell me there was NO ONE there that would have reported that ? Sportscenter ? Sports Channel ? CNN ?

I mean seriously this is some stuff that media drools over.

If he was SO angry about this why didn't he call a newspaper or WGN ?

Does anybody even find in remotely surprising that this occured nearly 13 years ago ? :shock:

Why is this coming out now ?

Don't get me wrong I hate Bonds but this is a little weak if you ask me.

Im a bit sceptical too, but there seems to be a code that you don't rat, as pissed off as you might be. A lot of guys come out with "tell all" books years after the fact. If the only other people who were present were Dusty Baker and Matt Williams, maybe its not far-fetched that it stayed quiet.

Im a bit sceptical too, but there seems to be a code that you don't rat, as pissed off as you might be. A lot of guys come out with "tell all" books years after the fact. If the only other people who were present were Dusty Baker and Matt Williams, maybe its not far-fetched that it stayed quiet.

Kittle had already been out of baseball for a couple of years. I can't imagine anyone yearning for a Ron Kittle tell all book. Other than his rookie year he was a ZERO. What is he going to talk about. Lamar Hoyt ? or how he wanted to kick the Orioles butts after getting beaned in a playoff game his rookie year ?

I don't know. To me this sounds like a lot of nothing.

Archived