Official "Mariners need to start sucking" thread

Barton

I still want the AL East. There is no reason a mediocre team with a Chia Pet bearded player at 1st should win anything. Someone keep watering that moron's chin, because it looks like it's drying out.

I think you may be the only Yankee fan on the planet that hasn't conceded that the Red Sox are, at least, a very good team. You don't have the best record in baseball if you aren't.

The Yankees have done their part and won at the rate they needed to to make it interesting in the AL East AND Wild Card Races. The problem has been that the Red Sox have won at the rate they needed to to claim themselves a playoff spot without question.

You know the saying: You cant run before you crawl. We have to take this 1 step at a time.

1. Get the wild card lead

2. Get the division lead

Sounds like a lot of BS. I noticed , from your thread title ,that you want the Mariners to start falling apart rather than have the Skankees start playing some better ball and put together a big string of victories. Sounds like you ARE conceding the AL East by wanting to back into the playoffs. Interesting.

It's pretty sad that we're counting on Seattle to suck. That Tigers series was pretty disheartening, though. For the first time, I am not absolutely sure the Yanks will win the division.

I still THINK they will, but I'm not nearly so confident.

It's pretty sad that we're counting on Seattle to suck. That Tigers series was pretty disheartening, though. For the first time, I am not absolutely sure the Yanks will win the division.

You crack me up.

Bob, you're delirious. If the Red Sox play .500 ball the rest of the way, they'll win 95 games. The Yankees have to go 23-8 to do that. Impossible? No, but very improbable.

Archived